PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Downfall video. Goodell on tinklegate

That was brilliant. It should be used as the standard answer for every hater out there . laughed my ass off.

Greatest video ever

Hello, my name is Roger, can I help you find something today.

proshoplandingpage470x350.jpg

"It's like listening to Gary Busey read fortune cookies!"

Awesome!

Good find, anyone else think Goodell looks kinda like Hitler?
Hmmmmm, I noticed that. Anybody ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

Nobody believes Chris Carter has intelligence had me roaring the loudest but Harbaugh calling again the Patriots tricked me it isn't fair was a close second. Somebody should tweet the links at Goodell, Florio, Carter, Irsay, etc but especially Carter. He'll actually read it, get pissed and respond.

Nobody believes Chris Carter has intelligence had me roaring the loudest but Harbaugh calling again the Patriots tricked me it isn't fair was a close second. Somebody should tweet the links at Goodell, Florio, Carter, Irsay, etc but especially Carter. He'll actually read it, get pissed and respond.
He'll say it's an insult to his intelligence haha.

This was the greatest, lmfao... I died laughing. Thank you so much for this.

Just sent it out to carter, brunell and goody...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

If anyone is interested (and you're probably not). These videos have apparently found some marginal level of popularity outside of this forum. I took a look at them, and yesterday they received more views than any other day. About a thousand between the different versions. This morning they seem to be picking up steam, already receiving a few hundred views. Unfortunately most coming from the first which I think is not that good.

Which I think is okay considering it sort of only appeals to Pats fans, plus I can't even find it through a search on youtube. It must have found a second life on Facebook or something. Maybe that's normal, don't know, never made a youtube video before. Hopefully with a few thousand views at least one hater sees it and gets pissed off. We all have to do our part to piss someone off everyday.;)

Last edited:
Which I think is okay considering it sort of only appeals to Pats fans, plus I can't even find it through a search on youtube. It must have found a second life on Facebook or something. Maybe that's normal, don't know, never made a youtube video before. Hopefully with a few thousand views at least one hater sees it and gets pissed off. We all have to do our part to piss someone off everyday.;)

I haven't got a wide following for my posts, but I did put it on my FB and got a couple likes! :)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back