PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Colts attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bob Sanders, but I'm not sure one guy's attitude is enough to derail the Pats.

I love this non-factual gem:
Vinatieri doesn't seem like the vindictive type. He mentioned the friends he still has in New England, where he spent 10 seasons and kicked two Super Bowl winners, as well as the supportive fans who backed him all those years. But, he also would have preferred to stay with the Patriots if the Patriots had been willing to pay.

They let him go.

Yep, he sure wanted to stay in NE... :rolleyes:

i heard them saying that reggie wayne doesnt want any calls from the refs for the 5 yard thing...he wants to play physical himself and win...
i think the first 5-10 mins are of the at most important. The colts will be having a lot of adrenalin and energy in the beginning and if we survive and contain them then we have chance..

Oh goodness, they've been ripping off the Pats attitude all year. Have you listened to Peyton Manning talk? He's doing a very bad Brady impression. . .I actually heard him say something about "well we made more plays than they did" after the Ravens game.

i heard them saying that reggie wayne doesnt want any calls from the refs for the 5 yard thing...he wants to play physical himself and win...
i think the first 5-10 mins are of the at most important. The colts will be having a lot of adrenalin and energy in the beginning and if we survive and contain them then we have chance..

Someone (I forget who) was saying on EEI that they have to make Manning go 3 and out on his first drive. They did that in '04 and he put his chin to his chest and it stayed there for the rest of the game.

Adam Vinatieri is an idiot

What, you leave the Patriots and suddenly you start sounding like every other mope in the league?

Adam:
"It should be loud and fun and crazy," Vinatieri said. "When you play inside on a perfect surface, the better team usually prevails."

Usually?
Sheesh

Vinatieri is a lying scum bag just like Deion Branch. Neither of them wanted to stay in New England. If Adam had wanted to stay, he would have given the Pats a chance to match the offer that the Colts gave him. He didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes