PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

new, but not really... now for Casseltalk

farn

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Been checking site for years, finally decided to register.

The most interesting story, by far, is the varying degrees of Cassel's value in a trade.

While most experts (such as Lombardi and King) begin all discussions with a first and... it seems as though many of the fans on this board would be happy with a second and...

I can't really say I am leaning either way. On one hand, many GMs seem quite dumb and are willing to spend unreasonably (see Dallas WR trade) and so a first and third makes sense. Also, the front office has been so shrewd... how could they not get good value ? On the other hand, so many Patriots end up "disappointing" after they leave - will this lessen Cassel's value ?

What's your call ? What IS Cassel worth via trade ?

Been checking site for years, finally decided to register.

The most interesting story, by far, is the varying degrees of Cassel's value in a trade.

While most experts (such as Lombardi and King) begin all discussions with a first and... it seems as though many of the fans on this board would be happy with a second and...

I can't really say I am leaning either way. On one hand, many GMs seem quite dumb and are willing to spend unreasonably (see Dallas WR trade) and so a first and third makes sense. Also, the front office has been so shrewd... how could they not get good value ? On the other hand, so many Patriots end up "disappointing" after they leave - will this lessen Cassel's value ?

What's your call ? What IS Cassel worth via trade ?

Rookie!:disagreement:;)

Be more specific... what is rookie-like in the post ? I want to discuss the varying estimates of Cassel's worth in the obvious upcoming trade. I don't think that's too far out there.

Did I not follow the water-buffalo rules of posting ? Saying "rookie"... you might as well call me a noob... no use. What crazy rule did I not follow ?

Please feel free to add another "arguing smilies" to support your point.

Be more specific... what is rookie-like in the post ? I want to discuss the varying estimates of Cassel's worth in the obvious upcoming trade. I don't think that's too far out there.

Did I not follow the water-buffalo rules of posting ? Saying "rookie"... you might as well call me a noob... no use. What crazy rule did I not follow ?

Please feel free to add another "arguing smilies" to support your point.

i think he means you're a rookie for posting questions like this in the New members' area. I'm sure if you post this in the regular forum people will read it and respond. in fact there are plenty of threads on this. no one really comes to the new members' area that much.

Last edited:
Coolio... prob don't have enough posts to get one going there.

Thanks for the tip.

So should I just do the : "Hey I'm a new member from Nova Scotia !" now ?

Hey...

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back