PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Board: RedSoxBoard.com/forum/

Re: New Board: RedSoxBoard.com

Looks good, I just signed up. If you need any admin help, I'd be happy to help out.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I thought it would be nice to have a Red Sox board as I'm sure it would also help bring in some new people here to talk sports with as well. I still have some work to do with jazzing it up a bit, but it will come :cool:

I am about to join, sounds good, thanks for all the work Ian!

I am about to join, sounds good, thanks for all the work Ian!

Much appreciated patsfanofNC12. It will take some time, but I appreciate the fact you guys are helping to get it started. Hopefully it turns in to a solid place to talk baseball much like we've done here. I think it will. We already have such great fans here, so I think we'll be able to attract some new ones and hopefully build a good community that can talk baseball during the summer and Pats during the winter :cool:

Great work as always Ian.

It looks good Ian. Hopefully there will not be a political forum over there.

It looks good Ian. Hopefully there will not be a political forum over there.

Definitely not :cool:

I'm In, thanks!

Ian you are a god send!
This is great i have been looking for a site soley for the sox this is a great idea thank you so much if you need my help with ANYTHING let me know ill be more than happy to

Great to see a Red Sox-specific forum! I'm registering over there right now. :cool:

i am in as well...the site looks great

It's a work in progress and I'll dress it up as time goes on. I figured we had a lot of great fans here already, so why not try and create a good place for all of you to talk baseball, as well as hopefully attract other Sox fans to talk baseball with there as well :)

Thank you for your kind words. Do me a favor. The site is in dire need of some photos, so if you've been to the park recently please add some photos to your galleries in your profile over there. I'll add the "Random Album Photos" to there as well which will dress it up a little more. Plus I love Fenway anyway and would love to see any photos you guys may have taken :cool:

sounds good

Just bumping this for anyone who may not have seen it if it got lost as a sticky :cool:

Ian, great stuff.... I'm in as Redsox_Nation_in_NY.

Thanks.

I'll skin threw :)

:bump: be sure to post there during the offseason. Depending on how quickly it grows over the next few months I may be closing this one next season and will be redirecting people there so be sure to post there as well. - Ian

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back