Welcome to PatsFans.com

New Black Panther Leader Announces Formation of All Black Army to Kill Whitey (Audio)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Apr 12, 2012.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: New Black Panther Leader Announces Formation of All Black Army to Kill Whitey (Au

:mad: Just more hateful, illegal, criminal actions for Eric Holder to turn a blind eye towards. :mad:
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Re: New Black Panther Leader Announces Formation of All Black Army to Kill Whitey (Au

I suppose covering the New Black Panthers is the equivalent of one of the leftiest who occasionally mentions Stormfront. Perhaps the forum should devote more space to Stormfront, the New Black Panthers, and while we're at it we haven't had a good rightie post obsessing about NAMBLA is quite awhile.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 6 / -9

Pretty racist thread title there yerself, Mr. mod.

Unfortunately, the damning video doesn't play. Did it play for you guys, or is this another "boy that's scary if it's true" thread?
  5. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

Actually it is audio, and the thread is from the link as I always do I use the title from the link I am using be it a political post or a football one.

But calling a person a racist is a lot easier than addressing racist theats of violence I suppose.
  6. Patters

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

I really don't think you'll find any fans of Mr Zulu in this forum. We will probably speak about as loudly about Mr. Zulu as the righties spoke as loudly about the threats of the white supremacist groups.
  7. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

So 2 hate groups will be in the same town at the same time. New Black Panther party and Neo-nazis. I hope they kill eachother. Less hate groups the better!
  8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

I am not concerned about you I am speaking about dem leaders nationally who have exploited the Martin shooting to see if THEY will denounce the violence Mr Zulu has advocated.

I think we can agree that if D Duke were organizing White vigilante squads to threathen violence we would expect the actions to be denounced by political leaders...

So we will see how th epresident will respond especially since he and Mr Zulu have spoken to each other before...
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Come on Patters, you're not fooling anybody. We know you, of all people, are a big fan! :D

[​IMG]
  10. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

Why would Patters, of all people, be a big fan?
  11. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

New Black Panthers pretty much by definition would have to be as*holes, wouldn't they?

What / who are the justice brothers? Isn't that a car care products company?
  12. Patters

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

I think you initially responded to the point about white supremacists threatening to patrol Sanford by talking about black flash mobs. I think most Democratic leaders will ignore the New Black Panthers as much as the most Republican leaders ignore the various white supremacist groups. Do you have some good links to Republican leaders denouncing the white supremacists? I can show you links of white supremacists speaking at conservative events or being regular columnists for top-flight conservative organizations if you'd like.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +468 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Such a fine collection of sly little pictures, WP. I bet you think you're really clever, don't you?

What a fearful, bitter hate-filled human you must be. As much as I'd like to dislike you, I just mainly feel sorry for you instead.
  14. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +627 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

Why are you dragging homosexuals into this discussion? :confused: And for the record, his character's name was "Sulu," not "Zulu."
  15. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

cons: championing the lethal combination of being both arrogant AND incorrect at every turn.
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 6 / -9

[​IMG]
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

Their exalted, most honored leader Jim Hoft... the gateway pundit.

Yesterday he and the basement boys, poured through the visiting logs of the White House and figured out that Rosen Visited the White House 35 times.. and then they put their clothes back on.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

Mr Zulu
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  19. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -9

I would have no problems with the black panther army having at it with stormfront......it would eliminate alot of people from both sides that this world does not need.

It would also make for the best reality TV show ever.
  20. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

Harry Likes This.

Panthers, Farrakhan, Skinheads, Nazis, KKK let them go to it, dead bodys all over the country, scoop em up and burn them, then we can start all over again.