PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New after touchdown music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really new,I like something apocalyptic,like "anvil of crom".....

"I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island

'And Moss catches the touchdown'

... 'I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and s**t'...

I could see it working :)

Come ON!!!

Rock n Roll Part II.

who doesnt get all excited and sentimental when they hear that song?

-- FRITZ
They need to bring that back. whatever the guy was, the song was a good one.

NEWS FLASH: It was just determined that Jonas Salk was [fill in your own personal bugaboo]. From now on now one will be vaccinated against polio.

It's a song, man. Playing a TD song is not an endorsement of behavior of the songwriter.

Last edited:
The Rock & Roll PArt 2 Gary Glitter song was the best but since hes a convicted pedo, that song probably wont be back.

Several NFL teams have brought it back. The NFL lifted the ban a few years ago.

Talib Kweli-I'm Wit It...only cause it references the superbowl in the first few lines ;)

Last edited:
I should be Rock 'n Roll Pt. 2. I could care less if Gary Glitter is a pederast or not, there is no better TD celebration song I know.

You Got Another Thing Coming and Andrew W.K. capture the spirit pretty well.

I nominate Iggy & the Stooges - Search and Destroy.

(edit) Thinking about the lyrics to that song, they're prefect. "I am the worlds forgotten boy" (the disrespect card) and "look out honey cause I'm using technology" (a little tongue and cheek reference to spygate.

Last edited:
For the pure emotional charge at the moment, Rock & Roll Part II by Gary Glitter is still supreme music.

But I am surprised. It used to be that the only gays that could be criticized, were Pederast Catholic Priests. And now a Rocker too.

I used to object to the gay Mass Congressmen; one that gloried and bragged in seducing male Page minors in Congress. Or the other one, that ran a whorehouse out of his home. Neither of which suffered or were criticized, at all. Straight persons in their situations, would have been run out of town, on a rail.

Hmmn, Priests and now a Rocker, as well. Maybe true equality is coming, after all, for the PC people.

"Party Hard" by Andrew W.K.

For after a win: "Victory Strikes Again" by Andrew W.K.

Halftime entertainer: Andrew W.K.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

This. Open the games with "It's Time To Party" as well.

For the pure emotional charge at the moment, Rock & Roll Part II by Gary Glitter is still supreme music.

But I am surprised. It used to be that the only gays that could be criticized, were Pederast Catholic Priests. And now a Rocker too.

I used to object to the gay Mass Congressmen; one that gloried and bragged in seducing male Page minors in Congress. Or the other one, that ran a whorehouse out of his home. Neither of which suffered or were criticized, at all. Straight persons in their situations, would have been run out of town, on a rail.

Hmmn, Priests and now a Rocker, as well. Maybe true equality is coming, after all, for the PC people.
There's a political forum for politcal rants

sandstorm-darude

"Back in Black"

The problem isn't U2 or Bon Jovi per se.

U2: "Beautiful Day" would have been better than "Elevation"
Bon Jovi: Why not "Have a Nice Day"?

Those seem better off played after a win...alongside "hit the road, Jack" and "another one bites the dust"

I don't think any city as a whole likes Bon Jovi or U2 more than Boston. One would think that the after touchdown celebration music would be something from Flogging Molly or Dropkick Murphys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back