Welcome to PatsFans.com

Never Thought It Was Possible

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Old John (Illegal Alien) Mccain is going to be the next president, the two politically correct Dip Sh!ts Obooma/Pant Suit are going to get him elected.
    :singing:

:rocker: "thats right Harry, just like Gore/Kerry"

2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

You gotta blame the democrats. Is this really the right time when the coutnry is falling apart to try to get a woman president or black president in?

It's not even like it's Colin Powell who I have respect for.

The democratic party puts forth a newcomer in Obama who has proven what? and Hillary who has the benefit and detriment of the her husband and people simply won't vote for with because of who they are and not what they are.

This is the best the democratic party has to offer? No wonder why Mccain is gonna win. there is too much dissension and little cohesiveness in the party.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

They don't care, this new breed of democrat is only interested in their diversity crap and political correctness, their "social experiments" come first and they expect Americans to sit still while they try to shove their liberal crap into our society, Gas Prices, War, Gang Bangers, Economy, Young People Shooting Each Other All Over The Country, 12 Million Illegal Aliens to support and all these Hollywood Democrats care about is their "Diversity Candidates" when Uncle Teddy and Hollywood took the democratic party over they left me I didn't leave them, I was a democrat when they were the "peoples party" not the "social do-gooders party".

I thought Gore/Kerry were bad, these two grinning hand clapping clowns Obama/Hillary are the worst choice of candidates I have seen in my life time, if the people send one of these turkeys to the White House this country will be in big trouble and we will be attacked again, they both are flaming liberals and liberals won't protect America.

:bricks: