PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never Forget Feb 1 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPats1

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Folks, with camp officially starting practice tomorrow, we turn the page from the summer to Training camp and officially the new year.

But before we do that, I have one message for everyone:

Never forget that moment... who you were with, where you were...that split second when you realized the Patriots won the superbowl. You realized TB and BB got #4. That amazing rush and euphoria....NEVER FORGET!!!

I will never forget the way the DEFENSE RAN OFF THE FIELD...NINK, VINCE, AND C JONES JUST RUNNING OUT OF CONTROL....THE JOY...THE EXCITEMENT...wow

It's the best possible moment in sports. That moment you realize you're the champs. The best!

images

images

images

images

images

images

https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/562303197511819264

B82zqn6CAAAbV-u.png

The unheralded play that saved the Super Bowl: Hightower dives at Lynch's ankles, Ayers corrals him from behind

and my fav one, BB after the game:

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/562117321485844480

B80KuCcCcAE-27R.jpg

"Great job all season ATNFL guys. Love the podcast."

and of course....THE VIDEO:

The only thing left to say is...Lets get TB on the field ASAP and do it again!!

Just imagine just how much worse it would be if we had lost that game and had to deal with this sham? I'm am so glad we won.

My best friend, brothers, and father came with a big a screen TV and set it up in my hospital room and we watched there. I was jumping on the bed celebrating.

Gave up a gall bladder for that win and it was totally worth it.

My best friend, brothers, and father came with a big a screen TV and set it up in my hospital room and we watched there. I was jumping on the bed celebrating.

Yeah, that's an amazing memory for you. The pics you posted were great.

Now that's what I call a team player ! Taking one for the team !

Can never forget the performance of #12, his 4th quarter heroics were minimized by this made up controversy, what he did to bring the team back in the 4th quarter is unparalleled in SB history.. 13/15 passes completed, 125 yards and 2TD's... that is remarkable. And he did it against the best defense ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back