PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never ever watching ' Rob Schneider' again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
After listening his interview on NFL Network, this sad Pats hater made me sooo mad for what he said. What does he know about rules and God I Wish i can write to him after we beat the **** out of New York.How dare he suggest the Patriots should have been banned from the playoffs !!! GO TO HELL SCHNEIDER.

Why would you watch him in the first place?

It took that to make you stop watching Rob Schneider? That fact that he's a ******* terrible actor and isn't funny wasn't enough for you?

Who is he and what did he say?

After listening his interview on NFL Network, this sad Pats hater made me sooo mad for what he said. What does he know about rules and God I Wish i can write to him after we beat the **** out of New York.How dare he suggest the Patriots should have been banned from the playoffs !!! GO TO HELL SCHNEIDER.

Not worth you time.

Funny, it didn't take Schneider being a Patriots hater to make me vow never to watch him him ever again. His crappy movies were more than enough to make me vow that.

rob schneider is....a stapler!

Well i kinda liked him with Adam Sadler and did think he was funny ! Ok what i hate about his interview was the way he just sat there and openly said he hated the Patriots ! He said he was being ' honest' and that they cheated ! Just the way he had soo much hate for a brilliant Team ! Why would an actor have so much hate ? Cant understand that. Peace and LETS GO PATS.

Who the hell is Rob Schneider? Was he the janitor in the sitcom One Day at a Time?

Sandler is worse, though. He's from New Hampshire and hates all New England teams, like he resents the fact that he grew up here and not in Brooklyn where he was born.

Who the hell is Rob Schneider? Was he the janitor in the sitcom One Day at a Time?

Your confusing your tv sitcoms, my friend. That was Rob Reiner. He was married to Laura Petry.

Last edited:
Did he say "You can do it!" for the billionth time? :rolleyes:

Well, at least he is honest about his hate? He's not hiding behind his "journalistic integrity" like others.

Last edited:
Does ANYONE watch Rob Schneider do anything anymore?

Funny, it didn't take Schneider being a Patriots hater to make me vow never to watch him him ever again. His crappy movies were more than enough to make me vow that.

I thought "Hot Chicks" was funny. Why do you guys care what he thinks? He is just a fan...like all the rest. Maybe if GW Bush said that then it would be a little more interesting.

Your confusing your tv sitcoms, my friend. That was Rob Reiner. He was married to Laura Petry.

Ahem...wrong. Schneider on One Day at a Time was played by Pat Harrington, Jr.

Rob Reiner was meathead on All in the Family.

As for Rob Schneider....F 'em.

Didn't you guys see the preview to his newest movie sequel?

'Doofus Bungalow Male Azzhole'

Ahem...wrong. Schneider on One Day at a Time was played by Pat Harrington, Jr.

Rob Reiner was meathead on All in the Family.

As for Rob Schneider....F 'em.

Ahem. By missing the joke in my post, you were Robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down