PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian is not too happy about posters here bashing other sites. He is also not happy on starting threads calling other posters out.

I would say that the content of this violates both of those things. How about we don't do that, and you guys can flame away at each other on threads not designed to bash other sites or call other posters out.

Thank you very much.

No problem. Not being disrespectfult, but why don't you act like a moderator and delete the thread if Ian doesn't want this?

No problem. Not being disrespectfult, but why don't you act like a moderator and delete the thread if Ian doesn't want this?

If another mod here wants to delete it I have no problem. I think it should be left up for the educational value of what not to do.

If another mod here wants to delete it I have no problem. I think it should be left up for the educational value of what not to do.

Well, if you are not willing to take a stand for what you feel is right or wrong you need to keep quiet. Your authority means nothing unless you use it.

Well, if you are not willing to take a stand for what you feel is right or wrong you need to keep quiet. Your authority means nothing unless you use it.

Don't push it, you are already on very thin ice.

okay i am confused, i know who Nem is, i know who Keegs is, i basically know who everyone who has posted is, i have not idea who "newbie_but_oldie" is, Any help?

okay i am confused, i know who Nem is, i know who Keegs is, i basically know who everyone who has posted is, i have not idea who "newbie_but_oldie" is, Any help?

i'm rolling the dice with 'digger'

Don't push it, you are already on very thin ice.

thin ice? now you ban people? i have received no warning from any mods. how can i be on thin ice? what i stated was a fact. if you dont like it that is too bad.

thin ice? now you ban people? i have received no warning from any mods. how can i be on thin ice? what i stated was a fact. if you dont like it that is too bad.
That's what mods in here do... many of them are bullies who engage in the very same pissing contests they are supposed to be preventing. Case in point this very thread.

That's what mods in here do... many of them are bullies who engage in the very same pissing contests they are supposed to be preventing. Case in point this very thread.

Latters? LOL

if you let me keep guessing, eventually I'll get it. :D

Oh I know you are exactly right. Why does the best site have the worst mods?

The funny thing is that the hypocrite then decides to call out He_Ban_Me in the main forum an decides it is ok because he said so.

Did I fall through the ice yet?

Again reporting facts that put me on thin ice. lol

if you let me keep guessing, eventually I'll get it. :D

you are not allowed to post 3 times in a row according to Keegs post in another thread. You are now on thin ice buster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye