Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nem

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 2 / -9

I don't agree with a damn thing Nem Says about politics but any guy that can get "Sports Fans" as worked up as Nem does is all right in my book.

I never realized "Sports Fans" could be so Sensitive.

A True Liberals Advice Would Be,
    Get Some Counseling
    Lets Negotiate
    Don't Call Anybody Bad Names
    Boo Hoo, I want my Mommy.

If Ian was in danger of being sued than Ian did the right thing he is protecting his forum.

The So Called "Sports" that got all worked up over Nem are the ones who "Need Help".

Anybody that would PM to the Boss of a Forum about another poster is nothing but a f-cking Stool Pigeon Cry Baby.
    :bricks:
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +137 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

What's done is done. IAN created this board, and his decisions are final and I don't think that it will do any of us any good talking about this anymore. And I will certainely not stand for an Ian or NEM bashing thread.

We here at the political forum, were in no way involved in any of "NEMGATE". We are now a blessed group of men and women, as we alone now have access to the insights of the one and only NEM.

Both Patters and I have agreed that it will be appropriate to have "football" threads over here. I guess instead of "OT" threads, we will have "FB" threads to allow NEM to continue to sing the praises of Josh McDaniels.

I think we should also have a few more "political forum only" contests, like a draft contest, and of course a March Madness contest (Once the tourney is set, I will set up a NCAA pool for us over at Yahoo.com). Anyone have any ideas about prizes, I believe we gave out titles last year.

Plus of course, next year when the Pats are in the Superbowl in Arizona, we will be the only ones allowed to pitch our tents in NEM's front yard!
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 2 / -9

I'll drop it.
    :bricks: