Welcome to PatsFans.com

NEM: you post an apology right now!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PATSNUTme, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You did it again. You posted one of your numb ass political threads on the football forum,AGAIN.

If you do it one more time, I'm going to ask Ian to confine you to this forum.

You need to post a sincere apology to the people on the football forum who are very upset because what you did. Not one of your non-apology apologies with disclaimers,but a sincere apology.:mad:
  2. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 2 / -1

Wow. Just...wow.
  3. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -2

First time back here in a while and the skin has gotten even thinner. Holy Crap!!!
  4. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 2 / -1

That's a relief...I thought it was just me that thought this way. Hey, I'm new. :D
  5. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

No it hasn't. I don't post over here anymore and people don't want political pollution on the football forum. This is one of his many, all supposedly 'mistakes". If the guy doesn't know where he is posting he should be confined to one forum- this one. Then there won't be any more "mistakes".
  6. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 2 / -1

For what it's worth, I agree with you. If he violates the rules, he pays the price. Confine him, censor him, ban him for all I care, so long as he's aware of the consequences of his actions. But demanding he apologize to people in the football forum for posting a political thread? Doesn't that seem a tad juvenile? What's next, washing his mouth out with soap?

Then again, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, so maybe I'm just babbling.

Rock on. :rocker:
  7. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Do you have any idea how many times he has made the same "mistake"? No one else does, just him. I don't expect him to apologize. I really putting him on notice that I'm not putting up with his "mistakes" any more.
  8. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 2 / -1

We're mostly on the same page here. This message board is a private entity with its own rules. If he violates them, by all means, smite him with the hammer of justice, as is your right. It was just the apology thing that didn't sound quite right to me. Not that my opinion of this matters in the least.

I'm going to go, uh, do something. :D

Cool runnings.
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

All of us here should try our best not to post political issues in the main patsfan forum. Even when it happens by mistake, it creates some ill will, as some of the people in that forum find politics distasteful. (Hard to imagine why!) At any rate, if you see a post -- any post -- in the wrong forum, the easiest way to get it moved may be to contact a moderator.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.