PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEM!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, brutha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
My old school, die-hard partner in crime hath returneth!

Excellent!

Welcome back Mike.

mark

NEM - welcome back.... I'd send you a PM but apparently you're not reinstated to that degree yet.

Just note that I took no joy in your banning - nor did I "dance on your grave" euphamistically when you were banned.

I know Ian had his reasons and I hope maybe the time away has had a positive impact - somewhat like my self imposed ban in the politcal forum has had a positive side effect of not interfering with my Patsfans postings - I post my political thoughts on another board and instead just focus on common areas of agreement here - which allows me to enjoy this board and the game of football that much more.

In fact I found that you and I had a number of areas of agreement - as we both were in the minority expressing GRAVE concern last year about the playcalling and the lack of a deep game (and to this day I feel that improved playcalling last year could have at least partially covered up our WR deficiencies).

Obviously the front office proved our criticisms and concerns as correct.

However I checked in on your board once or twice and know about your prediction that Welker wouldn't make the team! So I look forward to rubbing your face in Welker having a big season - but I also think that's going to be one area where you'll be happy to be proven wrong!

Anyway - welcome back and hopefully you can stick around.

Welcome back mr. Nem.

don't fall for the bait and you'll be ok.

Glad to see you back.

I have already backed off on Welker, admitting my error. Can't be right all the time. Still, I dont think he will get 60-85 catches as some are suggesting.

And, I have given McDaniels props for making changes at halftime in the Jets game and using his lweapons.

If the kid does well, I will say so. If he sucks, you can bet your patooties I will say so, also. Jury still out.

Thanks for the welcome.

If you need to PM me, you can't do it here. Yet.

Yes - I'm giving McDaniels a fresh start as well. Let's hope he learns from his mistakes, of which there have been many.

But you called his lapses in the first game last year - it took me til the 2nd to see it - and a great many still won't admit he did a piss poor job last year, let alone the fact that our lack of WR talent hurt us in many areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots