Welcome to PatsFans.com

NEM!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, brutha!

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by Armen Da Pats Fan, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armen Da Pats Fan

Armen Da Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My old school, die-hard partner in crime hath returneth!

Excellent!
  2. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +211 / 14 / -2

Welcome back Mike.

mark
  3. fierce

fierce Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Welcome back NEM!!!
  4. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0

NEM - welcome back.... I'd send you a PM but apparently you're not reinstated to that degree yet.

Just note that I took no joy in your banning - nor did I "dance on your grave" euphamistically when you were banned.

I know Ian had his reasons and I hope maybe the time away has had a positive impact - somewhat like my self imposed ban in the politcal forum has had a positive side effect of not interfering with my Patsfans postings - I post my political thoughts on another board and instead just focus on common areas of agreement here - which allows me to enjoy this board and the game of football that much more.

In fact I found that you and I had a number of areas of agreement - as we both were in the minority expressing GRAVE concern last year about the playcalling and the lack of a deep game (and to this day I feel that improved playcalling last year could have at least partially covered up our WR deficiencies).

Obviously the front office proved our criticisms and concerns as correct.

However I checked in on your board once or twice and know about your prediction that Welker wouldn't make the team! So I look forward to rubbing your face in Welker having a big season - but I also think that's going to be one area where you'll be happy to be proven wrong!

Anyway - welcome back and hopefully you can stick around.
  5. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Welcome back mr. Nem.

don't fall for the bait and you'll be ok.

Glad to see you back.
  6. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0

Yes - I'm giving McDaniels a fresh start as well. Let's hope he learns from his mistakes, of which there have been many.

But you called his lapses in the first game last year - it took me til the 2nd to see it - and a great many still won't admit he did a piss poor job last year, let alone the fact that our lack of WR talent hurt us in many areas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.