PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

nem off this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Christ sakes! This forum is becoming ridiculous!! If you don't like someone else's posts then don't read them! Simple solution. Unless someone is being truly abusive (which the mods will take care of) no one else should be banned. Now shut up and talk some football!!

I'm very pleased with the responses to Drewwho. It will be very interesting to see how he posts in the future. Perhaps he's learned something.

For Christ sakes! This forum is becoming ridiculous!! If you don't like someone else's posts then don't read them! Simple solution. Unless someone is being truly abusive (which the mods will take care of) no one else should be banned. Now shut up and talk some football!!

I agree,take a break.NEM hasnt done anything to be banned from this site..........If you dont like what someone has to write,stop reading their posts................

Personally I like reading NEM's post and the reaction to them. I don't agree with much of his post but you see the passion of his and the other posters who disagree with him and I think that is healthy for this board.

Regardless of what you may think of a poster here, starting a thread calling someone out in a negitive way, is way over the line.

It also feeds the tremedous ego of NEM, which is very counter productive.

I am not a mod on this forum so I can't lock and move this thread. One of the mod's will take care of this as they did last night.

Let's stop this crap. If you want to go at it with NEM wait until he posts something that is worthly of that. It usually doesn't take very long.

time for one of these?

I don't understand this Thread,NEM is a excellent person...I Like read her posts ;)

I don't understand this Thread,NEM is a excellent person...I Like read her posts ;)

You're sense of humor transcends your command of a foreign language! Well done!

I don't understand this Thread,NEM is a excellent person...I Like read her posts

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, I think that the fact that NEM has chosen not to respond to this shows that perhaps he is growing! Wow! :D

Is She/(he) a boy?

:bricks: :bricks: :bricks:

I can't think of anything less in the spirit of this forum than this thread. You should probably be banned for even making such a post. All people have a right to say what they want at their own risk of sounding dumb to others (I know I have!)

Totally uncalled for.

OK, look. Flame wars are one thing. Head hunting is another. NEM is, to say the least, controversial in his posts. But he is a true Pats fan and one of the first on this board. You dont like him, fine. Block him. But to assassinate his personal character and wish him dead, again. NOT COOL.

And remember, this is just freakin' cyberspace! Its just a place for Pats fans to come and discuss the team without having to get to know each other personally (usually). And for me a great way to kill time at work. That is all it is. Calm down, block him if you will, flame eachother if you prefer, but knock this stuff off.

I come out of hibernation to see this crappy thread? Ugh.

To me there are a couple of possibilities here:
1. DreWho? lives in his mom's basement and for one reason or another NEM pushes him over the edge.

2. DrewWho? is NEM's alter ego and the posts are designed to see how many people will rally around NEM.

Either way, both are pretty sad.

Everyone has the ability to ban anyone they want by ignoring their posts.
We do not ban posters here based on what percentage of the board likes them or agrees with them. we do not ban posters for their opinion.
We ban posters for offensive actions. Thats all.

I suggest that anyone who wants someone banned exercises their individual power to ban by ignoring that poster.

We also close threads that are not about football, but instead are personal whining sessions. Which is what I will now do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back