PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, this poster is known by the Patriots and has been investigated by their PR, from what I've heard. There's no way a Patriots employee would be writing this - believe me.

And for that matter, I could have written all of this. The whole "Pats had no game plan, Tampa had a game plan" thing was talked about extensively on PFW in Progress this past week. And if you listen to that show, you'd also know that Shawn Crable's legs are a running joke.

He's a fan. Get over it and stop copying whatever he posts like it's the freaking bible.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Although highly improbable, as you say, why get pissed at others for choosing to believe it?

I posted it because people want to read what he writes. Personally, I think the guy is BS. It doesn't mean it isn't entertaining to discuss his posts.

Right, I know. I'm talking about the people who belong to the United Church of NEInsider. Believe me, there are some.

Right, I know. I'm talking about the people who belong to the United Church of NEInsider. Believe me, there are some.

Beer and stale pretzel for Communion, it is the best church i have ever joined.

Sh*t man, Woods DID come up with the fumble. He was lying on the freaking turf and had the ball under him. The instant a Giant touched him he was down and the play was over. The refs blew that play so badly I sometimes wonder if they were paid off.

Okay....calming down again....deep breaths....was last year....this is this year....I'm over it...I'm okay...really feel better now....very calm.....completely relaxed.....no worries.........................................................just don't think about Asante's dropped pick....AHHHHHH!! ARRGHH!

I thought that too for awhile but after I went back and watched, Woods never has controll of the ball. Woods is down on all fours and the ball rolled under him and it appeared as though he had it but he never had controll (he didn't even see it right away).

What kind of Kool aide do they serve at this church?

My theory is it Bill Belichick. Who will for the entire year post accurate, insightful information that offers no real information that could be useful to an opposing team.

For example the insider said nothing about what interest us the most Brady's injuries the teams assessment of Cassel.

Then once he builds up a reputation for being an accurate and reliable insider by not only Patriot fans but scouts for opposing teams, in a critical playoff game he will post detailed information regarding an upcoming game plan that is false hoping the other team falls for it.

Funny. Not my theory. My theory is it's a fan. Pretty boring read if you ask me. I like some of his older ones, but not necessarily this one.

I used to belong to the Church of Latter Day NEInsider, then switched to the NEInsider Witnesses, and even tried Jews for NEInsider. Now I have just lost my faith.

Last edited:
Some of you guys know the law pretty well. What he says about Walsh sounds like a threat. Is it? Either way, someone officially associated with the team would not be saying that.

Folks, this poster is known by the Patriots and has been investigated by their PR, from what I've heard. There's no way a Patriots employee would be writing this - believe me.

And for that matter, I could have written all of this. The whole "Pats had no game plan, Tampa had a game plan" thing was talked about extensively on PFW in Progress this past week. And if you listen to that show, you'd also know that Shawn Crable's legs are a running joke.

He's a fan. Get over it and stop copying whatever he posts like it's the freaking bible.

I don't think any of us should have even needed to hear that show in order to realize those two things.

1. For quite some time it's been fairly obvious that NE doesn't care about winning preseason games, and they generally use their most vanilla stuff. Heck, did you hear Brian Griese's in-game interview? He even mentioned that NE holds a good deal back during the preseason.

2. Crable's legs have been a frequent topic on this very message board going back to before he was even a member of the team.

Yeah. This is all really earth-shattering.

Did i say earth shattering.. No.. He's a poser like you, oh i mean a poster and brings up a valid point..

Is that why you're here - to read "earth-shattering" posts and news?

he's the type of person that walks down the street and kicks a dog because he is in a bad mood.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back