Welcome to PatsFans.com

NEInsider posts again

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Rob0729, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +927 / 5 / -4

From the ESPN Message Board:

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=nwe&tid=3260611&lid=8
  2. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Interesting...as always..it is what it is...
  3. p8ryts

p8ryts Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

what does he mean distracted all day saturday?
  4. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

5. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I doubt even that considering his postings (as reported here) after the SB. He certainly mentions all public news; his extra comments could either truly be that of an 'insider' or just his insight based on the same news that you or I read.

Not that I don't find his comments interesting; I just do not know if they are truly those of an 'insider'.
  6. Rob0729

Ratings:
    +927 / 5 / -4

He claims that Belichick and much of the coaching staff had to meet with the league the Saturday before the Super Bowl to answer questions about Matt Walsh and the Rams' walkthrough.
  7. Rob0729

Ratings:
    +927 / 5 / -4

I still doubt he is really an insider, but it is fun to speculate. He did get the Meriweather to CB thing wrong. I think if they were seriously considering it, they wouldn't have spent so much effort in free agency or the draft to stock the position.
  8. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

My theory is it Bill Belichick. Who will for the entire year post accurate, insightful information that offers no real information that could be useful to an opposing team.

For example the insider said nothing about what interest us the most Brady's injuries the teams assessment of Cassel.

Then once he builds up a reputation for being an accurate and reliable insider by not only Patriot fans but scouts for opposing teams, in a critical playoff game he will post detailed information regarding an upcoming game plan that is false hoping the other team falls for it.
  9. mcsully

mcsully Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

IMHO its a good read.. And maybe the poster is putting us on but he does bring up an important point.. The goal is to compete year in and year out for a championship and you can't win them all. And the pats again are poised to make another run..
  10. PATS68

PATS68 Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 6 / -1

#87 Jersey

What he means is from the owner down to the video guy were all being interviewed by the NFL on Saturday. That is the day the boston Herald story broke. I guess from what Kraft has said in the past it took several hours and really had an effect on the team.
  11. BritPat

BritPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +192 / 3 / -3

#54 Jersey

A lot of words, but not a lot said.
  12. bbabin

bbabin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Making a run is really all we can ask for. I was thinking the other day: Since the 2001 season (7 years) the Patriots have:

made the playoffs: 6-1
    won AFC championship: 4-1
    won Superbowl: 3-1

I know every fan knows this, but it's really amazing in retrospect!
  13. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

A good read but this one really strikes me as being written by a fan.
  14. PATS68

PATS68 Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 6 / -1

#87 Jersey

Well Marshall Faulk would disagree with you. According to him, this year we are really going to find out what kind of coach BB is. What a tooool!!!!!! Faulk is!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  15. QB12

QB12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -5

#12 Jersey

Jonathan Kraft was surprisingly candid on the radio pregame show before the Tampa game about the toll Spygate took on everyone, including the coaches and players, the day before the Super Bowl. Kraft added that he had a feeling before the game that the Pats might not win, and said that feeling was confirmed when Pierre Woods didn't come up with that fumble at a time the Patriots could have opened up a double-digit lead.

QB12
  16. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Folks, this poster is known by the Patriots and has been investigated by their PR, from what I've heard. There's no way a Patriots employee would be writing this - believe me.

And for that matter, I could have written all of this. The whole "Pats had no game plan, Tampa had a game plan" thing was talked about extensively on PFW in Progress this past week. And if you listen to that show, you'd also know that Shawn Crable's legs are a running joke.

He's a fan. Get over it and stop copying whatever he posts like it's the freaking bible.
  17. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0

Anyone who truly believes this guy is an actual "New England insider" has a lot of wising and/or growing up to do. Guys, seriously, his posts are, I suppose, fun reading, but you're embarrassing yourself.
  18. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0

Yeah. This is all really earth-shattering.
  19. Rob0729

Ratings:
    +927 / 5 / -4

I posted it because people want to read what he writes. Personally, I think the guy is BS. It doesn't mean it isn't entertaining to discuss his posts.
  20. hyperpat

hyperpat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sh*t man, Woods DID come up with the fumble. He was lying on the freaking turf and had the ball under him. The instant a Giant touched him he was down and the play was over. The refs blew that play so badly I sometimes wonder if they were paid off.

Okay....calming down again....deep breaths....was last year....this is this year....I'm over it...I'm okay...really feel better now....very calm.....completely relaxed.....no worries.........................................................just don't think about Asante's dropped pick....AHHHHHH!! ARRGHH!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.