Welcome to PatsFans.com

Need to be careful what you say on message boards..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 19, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Apparently this rabid republican is advocating for the shooting of Coakley on a message board, in many folks minds there is nothing wrong with that, but now she is being investigated... need to be careful for what you say..

Source: State Cops Probing Woman Who Hoped Coakley “Gets Shot” | The Plum Line

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13

Your proof this is a rabid republican? Perhaps it is a disgusted dem upset she is losing the "Kennedy Seat" for the rats.
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

This is why we take down posts sometimes.....

Everyone should remember, that although you think that you are annonymous here, the governmennt can find out who you are, within 24 hours, with subpenas that do not even have to be signed by a judge (trust me, I know).

So please, please, please remember that it is a crime to threaten bodily harm to any elected official (yes, even the dumb ones), and as such, the government can issue a subpeona to the server and get your IP address, and will be knocking on your door within 24 hours. So don't do it, and if I see it, I will delete it, to save Ian and whoever wrote it, the headaches that it could cause.
  4. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It's appalling. Though I question if it was a republican. It could have been a plant or just some uber nut with an agenda. Martha is anti-gun. You don't have to be a Republican to be pro-gun.

Democratic Underground - Guns

What's more interesting is that the person in question is a woman. This kind of issue is seldom made by the fairer sex.

[​IMG]

Seems overblown to me, but it's still a stupid thing to post.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

There's a good way around it just say you'r like to "Chain Drag Them Behind Your SUV"