Need some people to test chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Hey guys - look at the NavBar and click on "Chat Room" - I want to see if you guys can access it - as well as get some people to test it for five minutes or so.

Ian

All I can say is WOW - - I need a cigarette!

Looks like all is working properly. Thank you to everyone for helping me test it out :cool:

Last edited:
great addition Ian. Going to be great for the game Monday.

Scared the hell out of me at first with the "welcome" greeting...didn't expect that!

Scared the hell out of me at first with the "welcome" greeting...didn't expect that!

Thanks again guys - much appreciated. You can use this anytime you like by clicking the "Chat Room" link on the navbar. You'll also be able to see if anyone is in there as the room is now tied in with the board software. So hopefully some of you find it useful.

Ian

Thanks again guys - much appreciated. You can use this anytime you like by clicking the "Chat Room" link on the navbar. You'll also be able to see if anyone is in there as the room is now tied in with the board software. So hopefully some of you find it useful.

Ian

We are gonna use it to rock the house live during games! Thx, Ian!

looks good. this should help with the live chat during games ferreal

Very interesting.

Isn't showing up correctly for me. Just a link to "Java chat software" and half of the header banner.

Working for me, though I don't see anyone else in there.

Demo man and myself have been in there throughout the 1 PM games, good stuff.

Do you have Java enabled?

Ian

Yes. I'm still getting a message that I don't though, when I access the chatroom through the new direct link in the forum. But when I go to the Java website, it says I have the latest version installed. However, their test applet isn't working right for me. Strange.

Yes. I'm still getting a message that I don't though, when I access the chatroom through the new direct link in the forum. But when I go to the Java website, it says I have the latest version installed. However, their test applet isn't working right for me. Strange.

Are you sure Java is fully enabled in your browser security settings?

Try this chart of U.S. ethnic origins from the IBM Many Eyes site, if it doesn't load you probably have a local setting to tweak:
Many Eyes: Population by Selected Ancestry Group in US:2006

Are you sure Java is fully enabled in your browser security settings?

Try this chart of U.S. ethnic origins from the IBM Many Eyes site, if it doesn't load you probably have a local setting to tweak:
Many Eyes: Population by Selected Ancestry Group in US:2006

No, that's not working either. I tried turning off IE's dumb protected mode (which actually causes the RSS feed homepage in Outlook 2007 to display incorrectly - nice job MS), to no avail.

Last edited:
Hmm, this is frustrating. I've played around with IE8's settings and re-installed Java, but still can't get any Java pages to show.

Did you restart your PC? - I had that problem and didn't realize until after restarting my PC that the update isn't really installed until then.

Works fine for me.

MacBook Pro
OS X (10.6)
Safari browser (4.0.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back