PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

need some help: what do i do with myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goto bed. There will be a tomorrow and another season after that.

i really wanted to look back at this era and without any question say that was the greatest dynasty this sport has ever seen
its gonna be hard for that to happen now

Im in the same boat. I think im just going to take 2 NyQuil and hit the hay. I still have to live my life tommorow (somehow) just like all of you. This sucks, but there are other things to live for.

I wanted Brady to be remembered as the greatest QB of all time, and this team to be remembered one of if not the greatest. This loss will make it harder for that to happen, I believe, but it is still possible. Go to bed with that on your mind, and remember...

the draft is only 96 days away....

i really wanted to look back at this era and without any question say that was the greatest dynasty this sport has ever seen
its gonna be hard for that to happen now

Given the era of free agency, not to mention all the raiding of our coaches I'm ready to believe that we're pretty darn close to that "greatest dynasty" tag.

It hasn't set in yet....I yell at the tv....Then realize we lost....We where out played,that hurt the most....This team is a good team...I feel we will be in the hunt for the next one....This team has nothing to be shamed of...We will restock and BB &SP will shock us again....We will be saying "what" than saying what a move....I am not going to give up....Pats fan for life!!!Take a long hot shower hopefully be able to sleep....Next few days,weeks will be thinking of this game....After be all excited about the next season.....GO PATS FOR EVER!!!!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back