PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

need some help in the finals!

TheRealMcCagh

On the Roster
Reaction score
so i have a 24 point lead (our league combines the two weeks together), and I'd really love to not blow it this year. Unfortunately i blew i gigantic lead last year and had to settle for 2nd place. I'll take any advise i can get

My lineup is:
Peyton Manning
Michael Turner
LT
Cedric Benson
Miles Austin
Deion Branch
Zach Miller
Falcons D/ST
David Akers

Bench:
Ronnie Brown
49ers D/ST
Dustin Keller
Johnny Knox
Knowshon Moreno
Benjamin Watson
Rams D/ST

you have the lineup the way I would have and I think that is your best lineup you can put out there. Good luck!

I'm thinking the Jets may be want to rest Tomlinson, so I might be inclined to go with Ronnie Brown instead. I was thinking Keller at TE, but Zach Miller looks like a better choice. Reports are that Branch is dinged up so you might want to think about Knox instead too.

You're obviously doing well so I probably shouldn't question your strategy, but I'm curious why you have three TE and three D/ST?

Last edited:
I'm thinking the Jets may be want to rest Tomlinson, so I might be inclined to go with Ronnie Brown instead. I was thinking Keller at TE, but Zach Miller looks like a better choice. Reports are that Branch is dinged up so you might want to think about Knox instead too.

You're obviously doing well so I probably shouldn't question your strategy, but I'm curious why you have three TE and three D/ST?

our waiver wire is pretty much picked clean, so those were some pick ups i had for the past two weeks, just never got around to dumping them. good call on LT and branch though, since neither of them played

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back