Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you understand the significance of "Bingo!" on the shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea! Perfect for Troy's night....I'd spark those up a bit (jmo)-the colors sort of blend together,kwim? I love the concept though :) Tweak the colors a little...I'll definitely get one:rocker: Good luck!

Well, if they go over well. Im sure we will make some more for our Thankyoutroy.com guestbook website that im working on.

I just wanted to get a feel for what some other Patsfans thought of them, before sending them into production.

AD's HUMBLEPIE tees sold out and had to go to reprint!!!
Get em up dude!
they are great

Do you get the "Bingo!"?

Im guessing most outside of NE wont, but most in NE probably will.

Here is the design...

Front:
troy2-1.jpg

Back:
TroybrownT-1.jpg

The word money would be better than bingo.....bingo is corney. Also, make the text less bubble gum. If you could do some sort of IMPACT text variation, with the word money I would buy one of those.

Last edited:
The word money would be better than bingo.....bingo is corney. Also, make the text less bubble gum. If you could do some sort of IMPACT text variation, with the word money I would buy one of those.

:bricks:........:bricks:

:bricks:........:bricks:

Bingo? Clearly you are 50. Money would be far better. The term money is the new term for clutch or dependable. I would never buy a shirt that said bingo in goofy letters, however my grandfather might have. You would say bingo to describe the correct answer or to expand on a point that was made by another person you agreed with. All the young people are saying money now, and thats who buy shirts like these.

Last edited:
:confused:
Patslifer ??? really????

google Troy Brown
do your homework
or change your name.......
$$$$ and Bingo???

shame on you

Bingo? Clearly you are 50. Money would be far better. The term money is the new term for clutch or dependable. I would never buy a shirt that said bingo in goofy letters, however my grandfather might have. You would say bingo to describe the correct answer or to expand on a point that was made by another person you agreed with. All the young people are saying money now, and thats who buy shirts like these.

you checked No I presume

"Bingo, we got bingo...we win again..."

Bingo is Troy's nickname ever since he did the commercial for the United Way and then hollered it from the stage at City Hall Plaza during the parade for the 2003 Lombardi. A real pats lifer would know that.

If you print it they will sell...

:confused:
Patslifer ??? really????

google Troy Brown
do your homework
or change your name.......
$$$$ and Bingo???

shame on you

Bingo - dumb....plain and simple. Again, money is the new term for CLUTCH Ex: Did you see that td pass by Brady, that guy is MONEY. It's not the literal term anymore. I know its his old nickname, blah blah.

Last edited:
"Bingo, we got bingo...we win again..."

Bingo is Troy's nickname ever since he did the commercial for the United Way and then hollered it from the stage at City Hall Plaza during the parade for the 2003 Lombardi. A real pats lifer would know that.

If you print it they will sell...

I know, but its corney and looks dumb.

Troy Brown's Charity

Last edited:

Not spelling a simple word like CORNY is corny :rolleyes:

CORNEY was a professional bodybuilder whose poses were legendary

Last edited:

I am 28. :)

Im guessing you are one just of the people who (as asked in the poll) do NOT understand the significance of that nickname for Troy :nooo:

FWIW: it was my brother who incited Troy to Say "Bingo!" at that rally. We were standing (sardined) within ear shot of the players on stage, and my Brother yelled out "BINGO!" when Troy was going to the mic. ;)

Last edited:
Tweaked the Font style and color to make it stand out more. My wife likes the other font better, but I told her it might be too cartoony.

troy2-3.jpg

TroybrownT-3.jpg

Tweaked the Font style and color to make it stand out more. My wife likes the other font better, but I told her it might be too cartoony.

troy2-3.jpg

TroybrownT-3.jpg

I get it..... However, that version looks much better. I would buy that.

Last edited:
Just put the whole thing and people will get it.

in big letters BINGO!

and in smaller letters below

"We got BINGO we win again baby!"

Love the "thank you Troy" on there
Thursday night is gonna ROCK!!!!

Does anyone know how serious they take peddling items without a license on rt.1 pre-game? :confused:

If it is going to cause serious legal problems for us, we may just end up selling these online, considering we only have 100 of them. 25L, 50XL, & 25 XXL.

Does anyone know how serious they take peddling items without a license on rt.1 pre-game? :confused:

If it is going to cause serious legal problems for us, we may just end up selling these online, considering we only have 100 of them. 25L, 50XL, & 25 XXL.

I don't see why it would. As long as you are not on stadium property, you should not have an issue. The only thing I could think of would be using Troys name to make money, and not compensating him for it. As long as his name is not a co. I don't think you can get nailed for it.

Last edited:
Bingo? Clearly you are 50. Money would be far better. The term money is the new term for clutch or dependable.

MONEY???? ROFLMAO.... I haven't heard anybody use the term "money" since 1996. When you see a group of young ladies, do you use the term "babies" ?
swingers_ver1.jpg

And Mogamedogz, the font change on Troy's nickname is for the better I think. And while I'm not sure on peddling without a license in MA, your design at least should steer clear of any copyright violations since you didn't use his full name, nor a protected logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back