PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need More Proof That The Sox Globe Campaigns Against The Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has brought up AJ to the Pats. This would be a great fit, but i doubt O'Brien would trade him to us and I'm not sure how it works with the cap

Everyone has brought up AJ to the Pats. This would be a great fit, but i doubt O'Brien would trade him to us and I'm not sure how it works with the cap

Globe: Patriots desperately sign #1 WR as arthritis about to set in on Brady's aged arm.

:)

I Agree and OT but you know what the bottom of the barrel truly is. Running to the media when someone says something to you in the handshakes at the end of a hockey game. What is this, 5th grade?

I cant imagine that was the first time someone said something off color to a opponent in the lines. Not like the NHL has had a bunch of "Mr Congeniality" finalists on the teams over the last 30 years.

Then again we are talking about a franchise (Canadians) who's fans actually called 911 after a hit was laid on one of their players. The fact that anyone knows about Lucic's comments (whatever they were) is embarrassing to the sport.

Hence why I rarely watch hockey.

Then who gave you your handle?

The hitless wonders have the foundation for a playoff run? What a pathetic shill story. Cafardo lost his objectivity with the Pats a long time ago, but this ball-washing of his employer has completely removed whatever integrity he had remaining.

This will not stop casual fans from other areas, say Louisville KY, say even homer writers for the Globe...

You're kidding. The Internet has only made things worse. Pre-Internet, journalism had a fair degree of integrity.
Unless you were there. Seriously. I've been to chess tournaments that cub reporters covered for a human interest story. For some reason they focus on the clock and get it wrong. Then they focus on the skittles room. (No candy, just loud chess to relax from serious chess.) That usually gets confused with the actual chess.
Then there was the reporter that the Globe sent to New Bedford a few years back. Even given his writing a hack attack piece on a city 98% of his readers do not care about, he mentioned green factories. (The color, not environmentally friendly factories.) I've been up and down his route and no green buildings that were not obviously houses.
Reporters always screwed up. In the past no one could call them on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back