PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

need help in indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

indypatsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
I hate Peyton Manning....Now that that is out, As many of you know this was the last game the colts played in there old stadium. The same stadium that my tax dollars, as a pats fan, must pay for them to build. Today I found out that I can buy a brick to go in front of the new stadium in what they are calling the walk of fame...shame....whatever will be placed. My problem is I can"t put #1 pats fan or anything like that on there or it will obviouslly be rejected. So I came to the smartest fans out here for help. I need something that says pats fan or some form that i can hopefully sneek by them. All i have come up with is Ima Patsfan or Letsgo Pats. Sucks i know.....So HELP!!!!!!! Add letters to the begginning or end I dont care.

I hate Peyton Manning....Now that that is out, As many of you know this was the last game the colts played in there old stadium. The same stadium that my tax dollars, as a pats fan, must pay for them to build. Today I found out that I can buy a brick to go in front of the new stadium in what they are calling the walk of fame...shame....whatever will be placed. My problem is I can"t put #1 pats fan or anything like that on there or it will obviouslly be rejected. So I came to the smartest fans out here for help. I need something that says pats fan or some form that i can hopefully sneek by them. All i have come up with is Ima Patsfan or Letsgo Pats. Sucks i know.....So HELP!!!!!!! Add letters to the begginning or end I dont care.

If you pay for it, it shouldn't be rejected. Denver did the same thing... and there are RAIDER fan bricks there ;)

They reserve the right to reject any submissions they deem inappropriate

Just put 19-0 if we continue the way we are.

12 > 18

10 characters.

Your not likely to get anything past them that promotes Patriots, so can I suggest you search the internet for a place that will make a brick for you with a message and somehow put it in the brick pile at the time of construction?

By inappropriate they mean you couldn't write:

"The farkin Colts suck."

I have a great idea though:

Write "In Loving Memory of My Grandfather, Pat, a fan of the Greatest Football Team in History, the New England Patriots."

Try putting Manning's cumlative record in his final game of each season (College and Pro). I'm not sure what the loss column would read but I believe the win column is a 1. Probably something like 1-12.

How about an anagram? For instance, my screen name is an anagram for "Tom Brady Rules."

Some that might fit:

Peyton sucks = Pesky counts

Peyton Manning sucks = A spunky consignment

Patriots rule = perilous tart

Patriot reign = irritate pong

Patriots Dynasty = Tidy, sporty Satan

1 and Done yet again

Sounds like the little Indy Star forum. Be a pom pom waving homer or be gone. I bet you're paying for the new "crowd noise" sound system too. At least we have a GREAT memory of the Patriots last game at Sullivan Stadium. Capped off with a SB win. Too bad AV and company could only leave failure as a send of to the RCA dome.

i like the 12 > 18 one

and the 36-38-39-41 one too

but heres others...

19-0

00 Dynasty

20th Century Dynasty

4 of 7 = Dynasty
or just 4 of 7

exclaimer : many of the above assume that we win SB this yr (not really an assumption...more like an educated guess, but ill stay modest)

the patriots' dynasty exists in the 21st century, not the 20th

Definitely. I was just going to post the same thing. But, the site is lagging so bad today you beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back