PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need Help Finding Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 2

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the locker room quote from BB that the players always refer to as "do your job".

I can't find a match online that I think is legitimate.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find the locker room quote from BB that the players always refer to as "do your job".

I can't find a match online that I think is legitimate.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's a sign in the Patriots' locker-room. IIRC, Tedy Bruschi referred to it in his retirement press conference.

It was on one of the 3GTG dvd's, and I believe it is on a sign just outside his office also. Do a search on "just do your job" and "Bill Belichick" and you should get several pages of link, I would imagine - though most will likely reference the dvd and the sign, and players repeating that quote.

It's a sign outside of the players' entrance to the stadium (from an episode of All-Access?):

Attachments

• When You Come Here.jpg
    When You Come Here.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 561
Thanks everyone, when I do the search it is mostly players quoting the do your job part. I will keep searching, the image definately helps.

I want to add it to my patriots room and make a sign similar to it.

Not sure what came first the sign or the speech but I am pretty sure the quotes you are looking for are from one of his pre superbowl speeches and I also think as a poster pointed out it is on one of the 3 games to glory DVDs.

It came from his pregame Super Bowl speech when they played the Eagles, right after he told them all about the victory parade route the Eagles had already planned out.

My favorite Patriot team of all time; 14-2, shut down the Dolts in the playoffs as they came here with an historic offense, 20-3, then went to Pittsburg and demolished the Stoolers...................

It came from his pregame Super Bowl speech when they played the Eagles, right after he told them all about the victory parade route the Eagles had already planned out.

My favorite Patriot team of all time; 14-2, shut down the Dolts in the playoffs as they came here with an historic offense, 20-3, then went to Pittsburg and demolished the Stoolers...................

Tough to beat out the 36 team but I will say that CD 1600 yards rushing that season was some of the best football I have seen with my own eyes. Watching him rack up yards in his physical nature is exactly the kind of football I love to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots