PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

need at least one ticket to miami game

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutch4228

Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry guys, Im new to the posting thing but have been reading for a couple years now. Im not sure if I can even post this here.

I just bought 3 tickets in sect 332 and will be driving from Maine the day of. I am taking my dad and friend from way back in high school. He wants to take his brother but we dont have another ticket.

Does anyone have an extra to sell? Even nose bleeds are fine as thats where we are sitting. Most likely, we can get him in our section, judging by the jets game attendance and the fact everything is locked up for the bye. Does anyone know if theyd let you in if one person has standing room? Im sure people have tried it.

I have season tickets in sect 137 but gave mine to a good friend for this game, not thinking it would mean anything early in the season. I'm greatful to go all the same.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, Im new to the posting thing but have been reading for a couple years now. Im not sure if I can even post this here.

I just bought 3 tickets in sect 332 and will be driving from Maine the day of. I am taking my dad and friend from way back in high school. He wants to take his brother but we dont have another ticket.

Does anyone have an extra to sell? Even nose bleeds are fine as thats where we are sitting. Most likely, we can get him in our section, judging by the jets game attendance and the fact everything is locked up for the bye. Does anyone know if theyd let you in if one person has standing room? Im sure people have tried it.

I have season tickets in sect 137 but gave mine to a good friend for this game, not thinking it would mean anything early in the season. I'm greatful to go all the same.

Hutch, where in 137 and where in CT? I MAY have a an extra available. I've got a bunch of family coming to the game, 4 up in the 300's and my son and I will be in my seats in 137 (all other family members are babysitting our kids so I probably couldn't find a home for it :) ). My other buddy who has the 3rd ticket and drives in from NH might not be able to make it. PM me if you want. I can't guarantee anything but I'll know later today. Plus if it is available and you do take it I can keep an eye on you. ;)

I might have one availiable. Good seat Lower PM me if interested. (it's not mine, but I know the kid selling it).

Last edited:
Now I have to be the bad guy.

I'm not going ot delete this thread but it's been a long standing policy not to allow post from people selling tickets for more than face value.

Also it's been a policy not to allow threads from people looking for tickets. But this seems to be a special case.

Those of you who want to help this guy out at face value, go ahead and post. All others, what you do privately is none of our business but don't post here if you are looking above face value.

thank you so much PATSNUTme, I will make a note of it from now on. sorry guys. anything you can do to help would be great. we are trying to get a section close to 332 just in case we arent able to all sit together. thanks again.

Im sure Ive seen some of you at the games in the last 4 years ive been going. what a great year we are having.

Now I have to be the bad guy.

I'm not going ot delete this thread but it's been a long standing policy not to allow post from people selling tickets for more than face value.

Also it's been a policy not to allow threads from people looking for tickets. But this seems to be a special case.

Those of you who want to help this guy out at face value, go ahead and post. All others, what you do privately is none of our business but don't post here if you are looking above face value.

BOO! ;) :D

Fair enough, NUT. I'm not looking to make any money on it, face value would be it. Just looking out for a fellow fan.

got one. thanks CTPATS. have fun there everyone!!!

BOO! ;) :D

Fair enough, NUT. I'm not looking to make any money on it, face value would be it. Just looking out for a fellow fan.

Just wanted to remind people about that. Last week there was one thread that a poster offered to sell his tickets above face and a mod deleted it.

Also if threads seeking tickets were allowed on a regular basis, the front page would be full of them.

It's always great when guys like you will help out another Patriots fan by offering the ticket at face. :rocker:

So now that the problem has been solved, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes