PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need A Stream For The Super Bowl? Ask Tom Brady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. :bricks:

Sometimes the things Brady decides to talk about surprises me. I am shocked he has been able to work with BB for so long.
As far as I am concern, he has made 3 snafus this week alone. The party comment, the Buffalo hotel comment, and this. Just shut up already.

Sometimes the things Brady decides to talk about surprises me. I am shocked he has been able to work with BB for so long.
As far as I am concern, he has made 3 snafus this week alone. The party comment, the Buffalo hotel comment, and this. Just shut up already.

How about you show him how its done?

Or better yet, show us.

Last edited:
yeah he should shut up, what's the deal with him being human and having a personality and stuff like that. What a fool.

pancake_bunny.jpg

Brady says some odd/funny things sometimes. I remember the "lubed up" comment he made before the Cowboys (or was it Chargers?) game that got a bunch of people riled up saying he was promoting heavy drinking at the game and possible fan violence, etc. He certainly knows how to say all the right things in press conferences with regards to the game on the field, but I think when it comes to off-the-field questions he just doesn't really think about it, and doesn't care that millions are going to hang on his words. Pretty impossible to sound perfect 100% of the time, unless you're in politics.

Last edited:
Slingbox folks, Slingbox!

Not illegal and it's pain free (i.e. they won't switch it off).

3ecdabe3da3b4d759e08d68.jpg

Well, Slingbox requires you to have a connection back where it's being showed and a RELIABLE person who will make sure to set it up and turn it on. I don't.

I personally am very glad to hear Tom is among the rest of us who suffer with the NFL Jones while living abroad where it ain't a-broadcasted. And he done the logical thing that we all do about it.

But with the recent news about 300 or so sites being taken over by the US government (the best money can buy!), I made an executive decision to go to Thailand where I know I'll be able to get it on TV. So yeah, 6.20 AM at Chocolate Bar in Khon Kaen, who's with me? Revanche!

From what I understood from the media day video was that, the person he was talking about (I forgot his name, I think he's and old friend or associated with the Pats) was watching the SB from an illegal feed, not Brady.

I may have misunderstood, I really think this is just the media looking for another story.

Regardless, most of the Pats have seemed a little more loose since they've been in Indy. I have no problem with what he said about this, Buffalo or the "party" comment. At least he's being real and honest about it.

Just when you think the Patriots have run out of ways to be evil and despicable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back