PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need a picture of 1993 Cheerleaders....

Let me check my wallet.

Need to remember the third from the left, 2nd row's name.

/consider it a bump

This thread is very, very creepy.

front and rear views please

What's the over/under on how many posts it takes until someone makes a MILF comment?

What's the over/under on how many posts it takes until someone makes a MILF comment?

Unfortunately, under these circumstances, this is a bet you can't sneak under breath to your friend to the side.

I woulda put it at ~ 27, if it makes it.

1993, huh? Thinking they were born 1968-1975. That's some one-time sexy ladies with a heavy favorite to be maintaining in an acceptible way. 1993 NEPats Cheerleaders = MILF training camp.

the reason I need it is my waitress today said she was a cheerleader for one year (1993) and she was cute.

Wanted to know what she looked like 14 years ago and she also said I'd never find the picture!!!!

the reason I need it is my waitress today said she was a cheerleader for one year (1993) and she was cute.

Wanted to know what she looked like 14 years ago and she also said I'd never find the picture!!!!
You could just ask her to show you one...

the reason I need it is my waitress today said she was a cheerleader for one year (1993)
Who said being a Cheeleader wasn't a stepping stone to bigger and better things:rolleyes: .

i asked her, she hoped I'd never find you know how women are!!!

What ever, I never thought it would be this hard to get something like that I figured I'd find it somewhere on the web!!!

i asked her, she hoped I'd never find you know how women are!!!

What ever, I never thought it would be this hard to get something like that I figured I'd find it somewhere on the web!!!

Wasn't much of a web in '93.

front and rear views please

Hey, Orange County Pats fans. I was at the Fox bar when we played the Jets in the playoffs. You (or someone from your group) were quite welcoming. I appreciated it and was glad I chose that bar during my road trip.

Next time I'm in OC on a gameday I'll see you.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back