PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need a nice chuckle? OT: San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Have your pop-up blockers on...and don't waste time clicking on his profile, it just has a homely photo and an e-mail link. Reads like a long time Charger fan though.

Why the San Diego Chargers are the Worst Franchise in the NFL
http://www.411mania.com/sports/nfl/...argers-are-the-Worst-Franchise-in-the-NFL.htm
Think the Chargers are a lock for the Super Bowl in the 2007 season? Think again. The San Diego Chargers are the worst franchise in the NFL. How can I say that about a team that finished 14-3 and sent half their team to Hawaii? Let me explain...

Ian needs a sack "spasm" (dance) icon.

Last edited:
It was an interesting article and gave some food for thought. I'm not sure I agree about the Manning thing, though. I got the impression at the time that the Chargers knew what they were doing. Who knows?

The Chargers have made some dicey 1st round picks in recent years, but they usually score big in rounds 2-4. They make good trades that bring long-term value to the team, and they are solid at scouting undrafted players.

Anyone who considers the Spanos family the worst owners in football is clearly unaware that there are franchises in Cincinnatti, Jacksonville, Arizona or New Orleans.

This article must have been written by a Raiders fan or something, it is complete bunk.

Belichick would annihilate the league with the talent on that squad, no if ands or buts about it.

The Chargers ARE NOT far off from a Super Bowl. Only problems is the Patriots, Colts and Broncos are in the AFC too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back