Welcome to PatsFans.com

Need a nice chuckle? OT: San Diego

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Box_O_Rocks, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Have your pop-up blockers on...and don't waste time clicking on his profile, it just has a homely photo and an e-mail link. Reads like a long time Charger fan though.

Why the San Diego Chargers are the Worst Franchise in the NFL
    http://www.411mania.com/sports/nfl/...argers-are-the-Worst-Franchise-in-the-NFL.htm
    Ian needs a sack "spasm" (dance) icon.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

It was an interesting article and gave some food for thought. I'm not sure I agree about the Manning thing, though. I got the impression at the time that the Chargers knew what they were doing. Who knows?

3. stinkypete

stinkypete In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

The Chargers have made some dicey 1st round picks in recent years, but they usually score big in rounds 2-4. They make good trades that bring long-term value to the team, and they are solid at scouting undrafted players.

Anyone who considers the Spanos family the worst owners in football is clearly unaware that there are franchises in Cincinnatti, Jacksonville, Arizona or New Orleans.

This article must have been written by a Raiders fan or something, it is complete bunk.

4. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Belichick would annihilate the league with the talent on that squad, no if ands or buts about it.

The Chargers ARE NOT far off from a Super Bowl. Only problems is the Patriots, Colts and Broncos are in the AFC too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.