Welcome to PatsFans.com

NE1 Know: How Many Days?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Apr 5, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

How many days have passed since Bush stood on that pile of rubble at ground zero and claimed we would get Bin Laden dead or alive??

Just curious.
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

How many days has it been since he landed the jet on that aircraft carrier and proclaimed Mission Accomplished?
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +86 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

And how many attacks have there been on American soil since then?
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It hasn't even been five years since the last one. How often did we have a major terrorist attack on US soil under Clinton, or Bush Sr.?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Don't worry, last week the democrats said they were going to get him, Bin Laden doesn't have a chance now with Pelosi, Kennedy, Reid, Lahey, Cynthia McKinney, and Jimmy Carter after him. He must be
    sh!itting his pants.

John Fonda Kerry once said, "I have a Plan, I have a Plan, I have a Plan" :singing: :bricks:
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Might as well give someone else a chance, doesn't seem like the current Admin is having much luck.
  7. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +86 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Geez I guess you forgot that the terrorists bombed a place called the WORLD TRADE CENTER IN NEW YORK CITY during the Clinton administration, and he did NOTHING, so they did it again!

not to mention two embassys in Africa, the USS Cole, maybe just maybe if he did something about this, instead of sticking a cigar into a fat intern, 3,000 Americans wouldn't have died that day.
  8. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Or maybe if Bush had listened to his advisors on security instead of drawing up plans to invade Iraq 3000 Americans woudn't have died that day.
  9. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Terrorism has been around long before Clinton (Iran hostage situation, anyone?), and Clinton, along with every other president before (and after) him, could have done more. Bush could be doing more right now, but he's playing war games in Iraq.
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't understand what difference it makes where the terrorists kill Americans, here or abroad. Of course, as long as we have troops in Iraq, they'll choose to kill us there, since it's easier and more relevant to them, but that's not really much of a victory. Also, many experts say the terrorists are growing stronger and more sophisticated, and that might allow them to open another front at some point.
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The root cause of terrorism is (hear this) FAILED STATES.

IRAQ is a failed state. So all future attacks by terrorists can be sourced directly back to our Iraq debacle. Word is theres lawlessness there. There is also a growing rumor that we're making terrorists faster than we can kill them. (Of course, I wouldn't expect FTW or any other Bushy to admit any of it, even though they know full well that Iraq is a failure)

Future attacks on this soil will be blamed on Cheney-Bush II foreign policy, just as 911 can be blamed fully on Reagan-Bush I foreign policy.

Remember those Rape-ublicans screaming "No War For Monica?" around the time he bombed an aspirin factory in Sudan? How is Sudan working out today? Word is there still muslim janjaweed slaughtering Christians by the thousands. Is this why republicans act so happy lately?
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I bet you'd Understand the differance if one of those Smelly Lunatic Savages got off the subway with an L L Bean Back Pack on and NUKED Harvard Sq.
  13. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What is it like to live in constant fear?
  14. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +86 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I quite sure that the inhabitants of Havard Square do not have to worry about attacks from their allies.
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Thats a good one.

Speaking of allies, wasn't it funny how your president allowed the Bin Laden family to fly out of the country when all flights were grounded post 911.

Thats interesting, huh. I wonder what side Bush is on some times, don't you? Also, considering that the invasion of Iraq was the best thing that ever happened to Al Qaeda and Bin Laden, I wonder why nobody seems concerned that your president said he's not concerned about "Bin Laden".

I guess when he decides to run for a third term, he will probably need to unearth his buddy Osama in order to get your vote for a third time.