Welcome to PatsFans.com

NE1 Else Catch Limbaugh Today??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Jan 30, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: I heard him finally admit it was his anal cyst that kept him from serving in Vietnam rather than the "football injury" he had been telling us (lying as usual) all these years.

Anyone else catch that??

Hysterical!!!!:singing:
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

What were you doing listening to that blowhard? I can't stand him. It's nice that this hero of the right finally admitted the truth.
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

And I missed you two cowards reasons for not serving?
  4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

For the same reason Dick Cheney didn't. I want to manipulate people to make alot of money for myself some day. No, actually because I'm married. I have a farming accident injury. Birth defect.

Actually, truth is, I'm not serving because you are the kind of person that would probably end up with me in my foxhole. :p
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

I didn't serve because I didn't have to, and I think many of people who serve, serve because it's their best opportunity for advancement. At any rate, unlike Rush, I have never been one to believe that war solves more problems than it creates, except in the most desperate of times.
  6. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +51 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

what do you mean by "people who serve, serve because it's their best opportunity for advancement.: I could take it a couple of ways, but wanted you to explain what you meant.
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

It means what it means patters is the typical snobby liberal.
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Just think of the years Rush would have to be on the air for him to be able to apologise for all of his whoppers. I figure radio will be beamed directly into the listener's head around the same time Rush got up to his bs from 1997 if today was the begining.

btw, I was in Kindergarden when the last troops were withdrawn from Vietnam. Is that a good enough excuse for my not serving? It seems at least a little more plausible than my ***** not being able to shut correctly.
  9. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Well, since your always calling all Democrats liberal, isn't it nice to know that the vast majority of congressmen that served are liberals.
  10. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Did the Rush post offend you? Your jesus is a gluttonous pill popping draft dodger.
  11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

And you are a ******* yellow coward, so what is the difference? Jealous of success?

I believe your first post to be a lie any way you can't even produce a link from one of your loony left sites? And I am supposed to believe you were listening? Yeah right just like how you lie every time you call yourself a libertarian, you are so far left you are looking straight at your rectum. Give it up your a liberal and a cowardice liar.

I don't really care about rush but it irks me when hypocrites like you and elton jump all over someone who is in the same boat you are.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  12. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Yeah..I want to be a fat ass addict liar like your personal jesus talking head. You like liars. Is your GWS acting up? You seem to be lashing out on other posters alot lately.
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Then how do you explain Bush and Cheney? Conservative snobbery? Hippocrits? Cowards?
  14. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Oh, now you've done it little man. Now you've insulted me and made me angry. I insult Rush, and you defend him and insult me. Good show simpleton.

:rofl: Here, have some :bricks:
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Who's "elton"?
  16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Snobs and Hypocrites? Nah, I don't know about that. Cowards when it came to the vietnam war?, probably so. But than again if want to use this reasoning should Ted Kennedy be allowed to vote on any women's issues? Or should of Bill Clinton have been allowed to have used the military at all? What about Bush, Sr. did him being a WWII vet give him cart blanche to use the military whenever he wanted?
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Isn't this the republican/rovian way a thread that starts as a critique of Rush turns into personal attacks on the poster, rather than dealing with the fraudulent issue at hand?? I am surprised no comments about body size or something they have done in the past.
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

He probably lied because he didn't want to go on the air and talk to his listeners all over the world (Al Franken would kill for half his audiance) about the condition of his "rectum".
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

And this is the typical liberal hypocrite jackass reply, criticize some one for something you are to chickens-hit to do also. So now you have something in common with Rush, doesn't it just make you feel dirty. :p
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Ted Kennedy never had the oppertunity to be a woman (that we know about), and coming from where I do politically, I'm not sure what business the government has with "women's issues". I'm opposed to affirmative action and the government's sticking their noses into issues like abortion and marriage (I'm aware we don't agree on these). But any man or woman in Congress should be allowed to vote on anything. I just hate when men who are cowards when it was their time to serve see no problem in requiring young men to risk their lives for "Iraqi freedom" or securing natural resources that don't belong to us, or even to put them between us and the 'bad guys".

In this regard, Bush I definitely had better moral standing and was in no way hippocritical in putting men in harm's way on it's own. He was, however, acting criminally as Iraq was in no way imagineable posing a threat to the US. The occupation by Iraq in Kuwait was historically defensible if you look at it purely. Kuwait is a natural extension of Iraq goegraphically and was an artificially constructed entity by western business interests. The only reason for it's existence was to ensure the control of oil to the Persian Gulf. That's the only reason it exists today. If you don't believe me, take a look at a map.

There was never an instance when Clinton used the military justifiably.