Welcome to PatsFans.com

NE Patriot Needs a Hug

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Poor guy is a maniac posting a half dozen threads every single day, gives himself 5-stars, then goes around giving 1-star to all the other threads. He does this every.single.day. It's like he goes onto the Stormfront website and copies over the new threads from over there.

I know I've been predicting financial doom for the past three years, but it's not as bad and won't be as bad as people think. NEPatriot needs a hug and to realize that it's not the end of the world that a half-Black, non-Muslim liberal is now President of the United States.
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

:confused:

So your response to one guy starting rant threads is to start your own rant thread to rant about the other guys rantings.

Swell. :rolleyes:
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

NEP is the classic example of missing the forest for the trees.

There was a lot less fabricated bullsh*t and static to weed through when he was sent away for a while.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Kissies and huggies!

XXXOOO

Love, and sunshine,

Holy Diver
  5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

maverick4

You are a liar. I have NEVER given my thread or anybody's thread any STAR. I need to set a record straight before you go nut uncontrolly.
  6. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You are also a classic liar too when you told everybody that you didn't read and respond to my threads but You have done it!

Whenever I post Obama news, I always post my sources for everybody to see.
  7. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It would be a lot easier to just make 1 thread per day listing all the new stuff you see over at Stormfront, instead of making a half dozen individual threads.

You need to tone it down a bit, you're way too hysterical over this new President. A lot of your threads would have credibility if you weren't completely silent like every other biased, partisan neocon during the Bush years.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +514 / 6 / -2

I totally agree. Some people need to give it a rest.

ahahahahahahahaha....so now it's not as bad as you thought. ahahahahahaha....gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:
  9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

NEP needs to understand it's not the apocalypse, as he and other Stormfront-type guys think.

I've been railing about poor financial policy decisions, regardless of the party. I am glad Palin isn't in office, though.

The US is definitely going to lose reserve currency status, with a small possibly it may happen before we see another President.
  10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I arrived at this forum in 2007. Since then, i have tried to be a productive member.

I have my own morning news services delivering to my computer every day. No, it's not from stormfront or whatever.

My news really make you doubt Obama. Why don't you admit it?
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Love this.

One instance whereby I can't stand seeing this loser's name everywhere, I stop and acknowledge him. He insists I'm lying and that I must be reading all his crap.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, angry Obama hater.
  12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You don't do a good job at covering Obama and I have to do it for you. Unlike your Obama costly CHANGES, i do it for FREE whennI don't even get any appreciation from ungrateful people like you.

Tough love!
  13. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,274 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

Try harder.

Until then, Epic Fail.
  14. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It already fail and it'll land on your 'democratic' party BIG TIME. It's so big that it will make Obama's supporters look like idiots.

Yes, you need each other hugs soon because it's the only thing you have.
  15. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Actually I chuckle whenever I see a thread started with your name. You are completely obsessed, maybe as crazy as Rush Limbaugh is on his radio show. Just seeing your name next to a thread makes me dismiss it. If you really did care about any of these issues you post about, you would've been outraged over Bush instead of be a hypocrite.

As for doubts, I have certain doubts America can pull through its financial and economic collapse and stay #1, regardless of who is in power. Both political sides are full of lying, no-competence politicians who never read the bills they vote on. The country is also full of completely biased sheep on either side, who in my opinion destroy democracy.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.
  16. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I didn't like Bush because of his 800 billion dollar debt. I publicly said it. What do you know? still nothing.

I didn't vote for Obama. You and others SUPPORTED and BELIEVED his BS. When I pointed it out to you, you are not happy about it.

Did your liberal media tell you about 'we are out of money" remark from Obama? No.

Did your liberal media tell you about DOJ dropping black panthers case and stopping Georgian from screening voters? No.

Did your liberal media tell you why we spend billion dollars to bail out a company which filed bankruptcy yesterday? No

Did your liberal media tell you why Obama should enjoy his weekend while we are suffering? No

Did your liberal media tell you what kind of taxes Democrats are planning for us? No

Did your liberal media EXPLAIN to you why the stock market goes up WHILE the earning has historically gone down and unemployment rate is high? No

The list can go on and on . Without NEPATRIOT, do you know these kind of things from liberals?

You are the problem because of your IGNORANCE. You know that Obama is full of sh!t and you don't like it when I point it out. It makes you look like an idiot because you SUPPORT a guy who IS GOING TO BANKRUPT this country and everybody.

What I have shown here is your belief in 'false hope'. I also notice that you have hard time defending Obama every day because of his doing and your hope for changes is diminishing every day.

Why did you vote for a guy who publicly said "we are out of money now"?
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,040 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

WTF kind of grammer is that ... "go nut uncontrolly"

I'm all for free speech NEP and the right to post threads and posts but that grammer is bringing the joint down a few notches in the political forum polls. :bricks:

BTW ... use the letter "s" and the punctuation ( 's ) ... more often.
    Plural and possesive forms of words are huge.

Like when you say Obama screw American ... that means he screwed one of us.
    When you say Obama screws American ... that means he likes to screw one person that is American.
    When you say Obama screws Americans that means he likes to screw all of us at the same time.

"go nut uncontrolly" ... next time try "uncontrollably nuts"
  18. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,274 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

Him Cookie Monster, Him love cookies. :D
  19. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

1. That's the only thing you didn't like about Bush? His 800 billion dollar bailout? What about the US government, under his watch, going into the real estate business to take over what are going to end up being multi-trillions in toxic (worthless) assets? How about going into Iraq (a multi-trillion cost) on false lies about WMD or linking 9-11 to Saddam? What about spying on any American? What about torture? You're not a conservative, you are a partisan hack.

2. I didn't vote for Obama either. I was a long time Republican who left the party. The guy I voted for didn't make it.

3. If you're so against the GM bailout, why didn't you say squat when GM and all the banks got money for free under Bush?

4. If you care so much about how Obama spends his weekends, why are you so silent that Bush spent 42% of his first year on vacation?

5. The only ignorant person is you. You're only seeing what you want to see. Your false outrage would have a bit more credibility if you weren't such a biased party tool.
  20. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -3

NEPatriot is NEM reborn with the opposite stances on politics...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.