PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE has some of the stupidest fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsMan26 said:
Everyone in the league knows the ****tiest fans in the league are Pats fans. We all have known this so there is no reason to keep talking about it.

TROLL ALERT>>>>TROLL ALERT>>>>>>>****Y!!..........

Last edited:
fnordcircle said:
Someday if I try really hard, maybe I'll have 1800+ posts of pure quality like you, patsfans.com poster RayClay.
It's good to have goals in life.

fnordcircle said:
Someday if I try really hard, maybe I'll have 1800+ posts of pure quality like you, patsfans.com poster RayClay.

Don't just dream it, do it.:D

Points for counts in division tiebreaker scenarios. Watch it come back to bite us in the ass.

BradyManny2344 said:
Our crowd is so damn quiet and subdued. Maybe it's b/c ticket prices are so high that only suits can go to the games, but I imagine if friggin Menino had let them build the stadium in South Boston, we'd have one of the roudiest crowds in the league.

I hear garbage like this and its clear you've never been to a game in Gillette and that you don't understand the accoustics of the stadium. The stadium isn't designed to be loud. The fans can get loud, but its next to impossible to make a difference on the field.

I love that Kraft bought the team, but this stadium isn't a fan's stadium and whomever designed it should be SHOT. The accoustics of it are garbage and the open areas at either end of the stadium just kill the sound and prevent the stadium from getting loud.

OH, BTW, NEM, the reason that the Red Seats were "empty" (they weren't 90% empty) is because they went to a TV time out. People take that time to get up and go in since the teams are just standing around. Just because they cut back to the TV Crew and show an over-head of it doesn't mean that is how it is all the time.

PatsMan26 said:
Everyone in the league knows the ****tiest fans in the league are Pats fans. We all have known this so there is no reason to keep talking about it.

Go away troll. You don't know wtf you are talking about.

Belichick will not run up the score against most teams and he especially does not run up the score against coaches who are his friends. I thought the 4th down play pretty much negated the TD. A 4th down conversion and a TD was perhaps overkill.

As far as points for in a division tiebreaker..sure okay...but head to head and division record come first and no way the Dolphins get past those 2.

NEM said:
Also, there was an unbvelievable shot early in the third quarter from the air. The RED SEATS were, like 90% empty.... those people need to be tied to their seats or take the friggin tickets away from them and give them to some people with passion. Totally embarrassing. Friggin jacksasses who have all the bucks and destroy the home field advantage like that. Friggin morons.

total true what you mentioned

DaBruinz said:
I hear garbage like this and its clear you've never been to a game in Gillette and that you don't understand the accoustics of the stadium. The stadium isn't designed to be loud. The fans can get loud, but its next to impossible to make a difference on the field.

I was at the Pats 20-3 Colts win at Gillette a couple years ago, it was a freak occurrence that I got tix from a friend, haven't been there since. Maybe that's not enough of a sampling, but it was a playoff game. Bottom line is, sure, it was loud, but I've also been to college football games. Those are loud. You can't deny that you need some serious $$ to go to these games - which proudces a different kind of crowd. It's not exclusive to Pats games by any means - Sox are getting commercialized, the C's (or B's) actually have the highest percentage of real fans in the stands to be honest. IMO, at least. (EDIT: It's happening elsewhere too, but I've noticed other NFL stadiums seem much louder than Gillette).

Your point about the making a difference on the field (due to acoustics) is a point well taken, but even Pats players themselves have complained the past couple years about our fans. So, take your beef up with them first, and I doubt they'll care about acoustics.

Last edited:
stcjones said:
Ha ha.......now this is probably the most LOGICAL post on the subject.....thx

I was serious. I saw 10 pts spreads earlier in the week. I don't bet on FB but a few do.

I think taking the knee was the smart thing to do why risk a handoff. kill the clock go home with a win, no reason to boo IMO.

jaychamp said:
Exactly. It was more of a playful boo. Lighten up.

Kind of ironic but I think the poster falls in the category of his own thread title.
No irony at all here. You're just clueless.

Booing a team for kneeling instead of running up the score is stupid and the sign of a stupid fan, just as the original poster stated.

You think the poster is one of the worst fans in the world because he doesn't like morons booing a classy act, and think the Pats should run up the score like the Colts, yet it is donkeys such as yourself that would be the first to scream if Brady got hurt running a play when a kneee was the proper call.

Sorry, no excuse for stupid fans who don't understand the game.

BradyManny2344 said:
I was at the Pats 20-3 Colts win at Gillette a couple years ago, it was a freak occurrence that I got tix from a friend, haven't been there since. Maybe that's not enough of a sampling, but it was a playoff game. Bottom line is, sure, it was loud, but I've also been to college football games. Those are loud. You can't deny that you need some serious $$ to go to these games - which proudces a different kind of crowd. It's not exclusive to Pats games by any means - Sox are getting commercialized, the C's (or B's) actually have the highest percentage of real fans in the stands to be honest. IMO, at least. (EDIT: It's happening elsewhere too, but I've noticed other NFL stadiums seem much louder than Gillette).

Your point about the making a difference on the field (due to acoustics) is a point well taken, but even Pats players themselves have complained the past couple years about our fans. So, take your beef up with them first, and I doubt they'll care about acoustics.

Actually, the Players have complained about the acoustics as well. But I went this year to the Denver game and the fans were in this game until late into the 4th quarter when the game, for all intents and purposes, was over. I went to the Baltimore game 2 years ago and the fans were loud even in the rain.

I was at the game today and I was not one of those to boo. The only reason you heard the boos is because they were the only ones left making noise. Everybody else had already whooped it up and started heading for the exit.

Great experience, awesome stadium

Franchise12 said:
fans in the red seats are Sh!tty corporate pricks who need to stay home and work on their portfiolio or something. whenever the 3rd quarter starts these fools are eating lobster indoors. If you want to see real fans with a real knowledge of the game just lower the friggen ticket prices. until then that stadium will be filled with fans who dont know how to make noise when the opposing offense is on the feild and cant shut up when tom and our offense are on the field.
Maybe if we had a state-funded stadium, they would be able to drop ticket prices and bring in more "real" fans like you. But the Krafts are businessmen, and the fact that every game is sold out and there's an 800 year long waiting list tells me that they will never drop the ticket prices, and nor should they. Anyone who thinks that the NFL is not a business is deluding himself. And like any business, passion is not precluded from it.

DaBruinz said:
Actually, the Players have complained about the acoustics as well. But I went this year to the Denver game and the fans were in this game until late into the 4th quarter when the game, for all intents and purposes, was over. I went to the Baltimore game 2 years ago and the fans were loud even in the rain.

Fair enough, I'll definitely take your word for it as an outsider looking in at the Razor mostly on TV.

It's too bad about the acoustics b/c crowd noise can play a role into the game - clearly, the Pats manage to be extremely successful at home even without this factor.

BradyManny2344 said:
Fair enough, I'll definitely take your word for it as an outsider looking in at the Razor mostly on TV.

It's too bad about the acoustics b/c crowd noise can play a role into the game - clearly, the Pats manage to be extremely successful at home even without this factor.

Acoustical problems at the Razor? Let's add giant speakers for the Colts game. Polian can begin assaulting our employees.

Last edited:
brady2brown said:
Sorry, no excuse for stupid fans who don't understand the game.

Actually I think there is - it's called fantasy football. :D

The guy sitting in front of me wasn't ''playfully'' booing..he was going beserk, yelling, ''that's effin B.S.'' when the Pats didn't try to score in the last few seconds. And I too noticed fans screaming when Brady was trying to make calls at the line of scrimmage, while Harrington had no trouble whatsoever with any crowd noise. I know most Pats fans are very knowledgeable, but this stuff really baffled me.

fnordcircle said:
Fans who boo at the end of a win are spoiled morons. Maybe most of them at the stadium were johnny-come-latelys but I sure as hell remember suffering through some pretty lean years with Tommy Hodson and Tom Ramsey as our starting QB.

Honestly sometimes I feel pretty strongly that this region doesn't deserve the Patriots. They'd be elevated to the level of Gods in almost any other region but here in NE I wouldn't be surprised if the biggest story tomorrow in the papers and talk radio is whether or not Manny Ramirez's pants fit.

NE deserves the Patriots. You have no idea how many of us sat through rain snow, cold and downright crappy teams to support a football franchise in NE.

fnordcircle said:
Yeah thread title sounds like an obvious troll attempt but it's not.

What on earth compels fans to boo as their team takes a knee to win the freaking game?
Probably boos from people who had money on the Patriots and NE didn't cover the spread (NE -10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back