PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE@BUF: Opponent's injury bug continues ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This is some serious injury report ..

EDIT: Some DNP will play of course but there's gonna be banged up guys missing practice

_

4th week in a row since Brady return Pats are facing depleted opposition.
Looks like some upper hand wants to amend the wrongdoings of first 4 weeks ..

Last edited:
what a **** .... hahah.. Alexander and Brown will play...poor Rexy:p Shady maybe out ... thats maybe very good for us. eff the Bills

Goodwin, McCoy, and Glenn not playing would be great for the Pats..
I know the Pats play to contain Tyrod Taylor, but I wouldn't mind seeing some blitzes by Collins or Hightower..

Please, this is more of Rex wanting to be like BB than anything else. I'll believe it when I see it on Sunday.
Belichick will probably take this as a challenge. In all the years that he has coached the Pats, you can count on the fingers of one hand the times when the upcoming opponent has had a longer injury list than New England. I expect that by tomorrow, Ryan Allen will be the only healthy Patriot.

Belichick will probably take this as a challenge. In all the years that he has coached the Pats, you can count on the fingers of one hand the times when the upcoming opponent has had a longer injury list than New England. I expect that by tomorrow, Ryan Allen will be the only healthy Patriot.
Nope. There will be a PS to the 52 players on the list.
"Allen. Doubtful. Foot."

What goes around comes around. I have no tears lost for the Bills. The Patriots have had all sorts of serious injury impacts on the roster in years past, and no one else gave a rat's patoot. New England builds it's roster and trains so that the "Next Man Up" concept can really work. heck, we've even had a WR playing defense, and that didn't work out too badly (Thanks #80!) so for me, my words to Buffalo are "Suck it up, buttercup".

Allen did shank a kick last week...instep bruised, doubtful....

After this Sunday's beatdown everyone will be on it...limited participation due to hurt feelings.

I kid, of course. I'm with @Gwedd on this one. About time we had it going as an advantage (thoigh Buffalo has had some seriosuly bad injury seasons too).

Lotta big names not at practice today

Lotta big names not at practice today

Yep. That's what I was saying. Some of them can and probably will play on Sunday but practice is important as people following Pats should know best.

Not an easy situation. You know what you have to do - but you can't with season on the line blinding your view

Yep. That's what I was saying. Some of them can and probably will play on Sunday but practice is important as people following Pats should know best.

Not an easy situation. You know what you have to do - but you can't with season on the line blinding your view

And definitely not when his injury has been vulnerable in weeks previous. What would you rather have, a healthy Shady to compete later in the year, or a gimpy one to beat the Pats and brag your ass off for a year and then get fired after losing 8 straight games because Shady got hurt? It's easy for me but I'm not a coach so....

McCoy, especially, needs to sit this week and next week then they have their bye and he could come back 100%. The problem, of course, is if they lose this week they're 3 games out (with tiebreaker problems having 2 other division losses). Then they're at Seattle.

So, yeah, not an easy situation.

McCoy, especially, needs to sit this week and next week then they have their bye and he could come back 100%. The problem, of course, is if they lose this week they're 3 games out (with tiebreaker problems having 2 other division losses). Then they're at Seattle.

The Williams need to target the wildcard spot and sit McCoy. If the Pats unexpectedly self destruct, they can upgrade their goal to take AFCE.

BB would sit him of course, but BB is not in danger of being fired and keeps the longterm plan in mind.

And definitely not when his injury has been vulnerable in weeks previous. What would you rather have, a healthy Shady to compete later in the year, or a gimpy one to beat the Pats and brag your ass off for a year and then get fired after losing 8 straight games because Shady got hurt? It's easy for me but I'm not a coach so....

He should've sat out @Mia. Its easy to say that from the comfort of my room and in retrospect but I said that (along with numerous others) before the game. He can still go on Sunday of course but if he'll be in similar shape like in Miami it will not help the team.

Rex is certainly an interesting character (from dramatic aspect) eagerly trying to succeed and when you think finally he did everything right despite adversary (solid team building and glueing despite preseason injuries, much improved discipline and execution) he destroys all that with one stroke. We will see on Sunday of course but he certainly put the season in jeopardy because he couldn't restrain himself .. again.

McCoy will play. Bet on it.

I'm telling you .. a higher force is wiping Ommissioners plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes