PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE -0 Buffalo 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelthepain

Banned
Reaction score
Does this score ring a bell opening day a few years ago, and where did the Pats end their season?? Yep, Miami's doomed!!!

Except we had Brady, and you have Daunte.

feelthepain said:
Does this score ring a bell opening day a few years ago, and where did the Pats end their season?? Yep, Miami's doomed!!!

Opening Day 2005: The Raiders lost. Where did they end their season?

feelthepain said:
And it's week one!! Not 16!!

And yet, Daunte Culpepper is still your quarterback. And your team didn't just cut a longtime, pro-bowl level veteran leader because of salary constraints.

Must be trying to make yourself feel better after a depressing loss. Well yes the Bills kicked our tail that day but we still knew we had Brady and his clutch. Now I am reading thousands of Dolphins fans panicking that Culpepper sucks and he chokes. :D

shmessy said:
Opening Day 2005: The Raiders lost. Where did they end their season?

We were 4 points behind with the ball and 3 minutes to go, we didn't get killed. Daunte made two bad plays it's gonna happen. Life goes on and their are still 15 games left in the season.

feelthepain said:

It's a good point. It's a long season, and one game does not make a season. The Phins are going to be tough this year.

feelthepain said:
We were 4 points behind with the ball and 3 minutes to go, we didn't get killed. Daunte made two bad plays it's gonna happen. Life goes on and their are still 15 games left in the season.
Bad...more like atrocious! He threw the ball DIRECTLY to Porter...directly to him, a lazy pass right into his arms.

Kdo5 said:
Must be trying to make yourself feel better after a depressing loss. Well yes the Bills kicked our tail that day but we still knew we had Brady and his clutch. Now I am reading thousands of Dolphins fans panicking that Culpepper sucks and he chokes. :D

Yeah I'm sure Pat fans were all grins and giggles after their 31-0 thumping by the Bills. It's one game, we weren't going undefeated anyways. We will get better, much better.

Atlanta Patsfan said:
The Phins are going to be tough this year.
Maybe if they bring in Harrington. :rofl:

Kdo5 said:
I am reading thousands of Dolphins fans panicking that Culpepper sucks and he chokes. :D

this is exactly true

feelthepain said:

Keep repeating that mantra.

Here are some FACTS:

143 yds to 38 yds on the ground

T.O.P.: 35:37 - 24:23

Charlie Montana: 15-25 209 3TD 0INT

The Savior: 18-37 262 0TD 2INT (I LOVE how you make it sound like Culpepper throw only two bad passes tonight)

The score was not indicative - - you DID get killed and your star RB was 15-30 (2yds per carry)

Games are won and lost in the trenches on the lines - - and both your lines were pancaked tonight. Wait 'til you get a load of the Pats OL and DL! This will be good.

How many Pats fans were loitering on your site weeks before the season started talking smack and showing no respect?

Kdo5 said:
what about feeley? oh, that's right, they just burned a #2 for him and he's gone... Smoooooooooth move

As someone who defended you earlier, I have to say starting this thread is not your best idea.

Originally Posted by Atlanta Patsfan
The Phins are going to be tough this year.

Kdo5 said:

.......and 5 offensive linemen.

shmessy said:
143 yds to 38 yds on the ground

T.O.P.: 35:37 - 24:23

These are two incredibly telling items that seem to be getting lost in the shuffle. Miami's DL got manhandled. Pitt's got a terrific OL and run game, but still, 143 yards rushing allowed is not good.

feelthepain said:
Yeah I'm sure Pat fans were all grins and giggles after their 31-0 thumping by the Bills. It's one game, we weren't going undefeated anyways. We will get better, much better.

feelthepain, we feel ya pain, all you aquanots... dont worry, you can all sip mimosas on week 14 or so, and talk about that great undefeated (short) season; which no one remembers, unless you're around 70... that's all ya got to look forward to this year punk...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots