PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBC (Bob Costas): Patriot's Now the Super Bowl Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chargers are Big Game Chokers i would love to see them up here in week 2 of the playofffs.
Not to mention they are crabs away from Qualcomm.. unless it's against the Colts.

Its going to be NE vs Phi in the SB.

Just watch. The NFL is loving the Mike Vick comeback story.

Not if DeMarcus Ware has anything to say about it. :eek:

Funny Im currently posing in the teams forum we know can beat us, but we want to play them in the Super Bowl, badly, because thats what football is all about. Even if we lost I don't think Brady and Brees on the same field would disappoint either of us. But right now, I think our boys can give you a the best challenge. We have depth, OL, good DL, good DB, good RB core, good WR core, and a good QB.

But, we have a lot more work to do this regular season before we start having grandiose dreams tho. A lot of teams want to kick our bum right now, its going to be difficult.

Last edited:
Even though I'm not a huge 'power rankings' guy, if the Falcons are still ahead of us after this week I will be legitimately pissed. With all due respect, there is no way they should be after what we did to the Bears and the Jets.

Hey, let's be real. If the Patriots want respect, they have to earn it by making those extra points. Enough with the 40 MPH wind excuses. ;)

Whilst the Patriots might be sitting atop the favorite mantle the Falcons and surging Saints are playing some good football right now.

I agree the Pats are favorites but not clear favorites perhaps marginal favorites right now.

The Saints terrify me in a possible, not guaranteed, SB matchup.

i give costas zero brownie points for being about a month late to the party.

If I were an unbiased fan of the NFL, this is the matchup that I would love to see.

The calculated, blue collar Pats vs. the flashy Eagles in a rematch of Super Bowl 39.

Love 'em or hate 'em, Michael Vick is the most exciting player to watch in the NFL right now. This would be good entertainment to see him in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes