PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Navy reverses course, now says Cardona can play in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news. He played very well, while balancing an incredibly challenging schedule.

I have to wonder if their sudden recalcitrance to letting Cardona play influenced the Patriots with respect to Keenan Reynolds.

I have to wonder if their sudden recalcitrance to letting Cardona play influenced the Patriots with respect to Keenan Reynolds.
I wondered that too - they were waffling quite a bit on the subject during weekend. Could've pushed him down their board. Then a couple weeks later, oh yeah they can play its all good. Wtf.

Keenan Reynolds will.need to make the Ravens' roster. If they try and sneak him through waivers BB will pounce.

They reversed course and did it quickly. One might say they made a snap decision.

YETAoL.gif

;)

Football question: Does the LS have to do much after the snap? Like block well, do punt coverage well, etc.?

Awesome, he's a great LS and they are hard to come by. Glad the Navy let him play, sounds like he's doing work for them during the season so it's not like he isn't doing anything.

SecNav must be a Ravens fan

SecNav must be a Ravens fan
How long before the dumbass jokes that the Navy has Cardona on their fantasy team and Kraft was spotted at a party with one of the officers?

Football question: Does the LS have to do much after the snap? Like block well, do punt coverage well, etc.?

Coach Jack Lengyel: What are you doing?
Kicker: Oh, l kick the ball, coach.
Coach Jack Lengyel: But after you kick it, son, you're still a football player.

I have great admiration for the men and women that serve and risk their lives. But the higher-ups, I wonder about. How much do politics and optics and PR play into their decisions?

And if Reynolds doesn't make the team, do they suddenly shift course on Cardona? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Good to know.

yes. In fact, Cardona made several tackles down field on Punt coverage..

Thanks gawd; the Patriots finally catch a break. I was imagining that the Ravens would get a pass but not the Patriots so this makes my day.

Reactions: PP2
Why did David Robinson have to serve? On a ship he didn't fit on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes