PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nationaly televised Pats games and Sunday Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Man, I am going to be p!ssed when they turn this game off.

You know it is coming

And if you have the Sunday ticket, it is blacked out on the Sunday ticket when it is televised locally, even when tehy stop televising it locally!

They'll only "turn it off" locally if there is another game to switch to. However, they usually only do that in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter. And I've never seen them do it in a "BIG GAME" Match-up like this one was supposed to be..

I live in Las Vegas and its happened to me once this season, (forget what game) they switched after the 3rd quarter.

As I recall the 700 channel on DirecTV gets switched back on when the network (CBS or Fox) switches to "a more competitive game". Doesn't happen instantaneously but it does (should) happen. I don't have it this year, but that's the way it was in the recent past.

WTF they just switched to the jets game. They better turn off the blackout on ST :mad:

edit: credit to DIRECTV they turned off the blackout

edit edit: This is only the second time I've had to use ST to view the pats this year....what's that, like 175 a game? :bricks:

Last edited:
No sh_t, as soon as I posted, I lost the game. The only consulation is maybe I can watch the Gliders (jets) lose.

And there it goes!

omg, THEY TURNED THE BLACKOUT OFF!!!!!

Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey