PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

National Review Online - Tom Brady: Using the Wrong Part of His Brain Since 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not use the National Enquirer as your source, they are both full of pure crap.

I wish I could truly run these people down with my car.

JUST FREAKING STOP IT. SUNDAY CAN'T COME ANY FASTER.

God Damnit....... I fell for it.

I knew that article would be a piece of crap and that I shouldn't click on it...... But I did. What an incredible waste........ It was even sh!ttier than I expected.

It's really a good thing that I have no life, because I'll never get that 3 minutes back and if I was really important and planned on using that 3 minutes for something meaningful............ I'd be really pissed off right now.

But as it is....... I'm only mildly annoyed :cool:

Last edited:
You miss my point that Brady's performance against Denver stands out in contrast to his other recent playoff games. In the past, the kind of play TB whipped up against the Broncos would only serve as a gem among the gold he commonly forged; looking at his record passing in this year's first round in light of his last 3 years of playoffs, that 137 QB rating seems more like a diamond in the rough.

You're remembering Brady as putting up more lofty postseason numbers and stats than he actually did. He's been about winning the game, not about flashy numbers, for the vast majority of his postseason career. 21 postseason games, with only 7 having a QB rating over 100. I'll leave it at that, and you can see his numbers here:

Tom Brady Playoffs Game Log - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back