National Media & Cafardo Show True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/2006/02/post_100.php

John Molori's Media Blitz has a look at a few of the national stories surrounding the Super Bowl. One of the topics is the idea that the Patriots are done as a contender. Molori dismisses this notion. Yesterday on ESPN radio Nick Cafardo was strongly asserting that the Patriots "little" dynasty is over, that they're done winning championships and that the league has caught up with them. He also complained about the Patriots "lying" about injuries.

I've always despised the lazy inept Cafardo and now more than ever it's apparent he hates this Patriots org. Ever since his butt buddy 'The Statue' got thown outa town he's been in a funk waiting for BB to slip up.

Most of the writers at the Globe are on a pro-Sox agenda. So much so, they cross the line in an attempt to make the Sox the only game in Boston.

Screw the Globe. Screw Carfardo.

I never thought that he was such an *******. But now he is 'lil Borges' to me.

I've also always thought he was a lazy journalist and untalented, yet self-important, writer. I haven't read him for years.

PatsWickedPissah said:
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/2006/02/post_100.php

John Molori's Media Blitz has a look at a few of the national stories surrounding the Super Bowl. One of the topics is the idea that the Patriots are done as a contender. Molori dismisses this notion. Yesterday on ESPN radio Nick Cafardo was strongly asserting that the Patriots "little" dynasty is over, that they're done winning championships and that the league has caught up with them. He also complained about the Patriots "lying" about injuries.

I've always despised the lazy inept Cafardo and now more than ever it's apparent he hates this Patriots org. Ever since his butt buddy 'The Statue' got thown outa town he's been in a funk waiting for BB to slip up.

Grrr....and I bought that jerk's book about winning SB 36. Aside from Reiss and Solomon on football and Eads and Snow on baseball, the Globe sucks!

dryheat44 said:
I've also always thought he was a lazy journalist and untalented, yet self-important, writer. I haven't read him for years.

A wise move. Miguel had a full time job on USENET correcting Pats' beat writer Cafardo's blatant errors on all things cap related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back