National Championship Game - Notre Dame vs. Alabama

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Someone should call 911 and report a rape at Dolphins stadium. On a side note, AJ McCarron's girlfriend is exceptionally hot.

Someone should call 911 and report a rape at Dolphins stadium. On a side note, AJ McCarron's girlfriend is exceptionally hot.

Just turned the game on to start the second quarter and was surprised Alabama was only up by three touchdowns...

Crimson Tide controlling LOS, Irish missing too many tackles, and the running backs are averaging about four yards BEFORE contact.

Arian Foster ‏@ArianFoster
The tomato cans are in place for Bama.

Can't wait to watch Mike & Mike tomorrow and see the look on Golic's face. lol.

I'm surprised there's no "Will BB call Nick Saban to act as defensive consultant now Bama's season is over?" thread.

Alabama's size has destroyed the Irish defense. Sprinkle in some poor tackling and a defending champion breathing fire and the result of the first half is what you get.

I want to see us imitate Alabama against Mannie and Wodges teams in the AFCCG and Superbowl. Or if not this year, at least once before BB retires.

I'm surprised there's no "Will BB call Nick Saban to act as defensive consultant now Bama's season is over?" thread.

Why would Saban who is currently making 5 Mill at Bama want to come to NE for a lesser pay? for Bradys autograph? i highly doubt he would come here. People like him are control freaks he would want to go to a place where he has the final say as a head coach

This just in: college football is :yawn2::yawn2: :sleeping: ...

This just in: college football is :yawn2::yawn2: :sleeping: ...

This bowl season has sucked for the most part, but college typically has a lot of really good, tight games this time of year.

Notre Dame having trouble with Bama's speed, size, and athleticism. I called them getting rolled (amongst many others) after the USC game.

Why would Saban who is currently making 5 Mill at Bama want to come to NE for a lesser pay? for Bradys autograph? i highly doubt he would come here. People like him are control freaks he would want to go to a place where he has the final say as a head coach

He and Bill consult each other for free as warranted. Usually by phone. They're BFF's.

I blame the refs in the Pitt-ND game for this debacle. ND should've never been here

I blame the refs in the Pitt-ND game for this debacle. ND should've never been here

Agreed. Oregon would have provided a better game, but I think Alabama would still be winning.

It's amazing she remains as such after having seen AJ's tattoo.

I guess that's what fame will do for a fella.

Does Chance Warmack always look like his jersey is too short with his gut hanging out?

I thought Brent was going to have a heart attack talking about her...

Kirk Herbstreit was thinking of all the coeds he deflowered during his OSU days. I am sure he had self a McCarron like girl friend or four.

I spotted the Rats first round pick in this game...Manti Te'o, get ready to TOE that line!! OG OG OG!!!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back