PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Solder Absolutely Destroying Pro Bowler Cameron Wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solder played better then I expected.

That's nothing...Solder played better than I, Joe Kerr, expected...so there, smart guy..don't ever try to out not expect a Pats fan, buddy...

Your real name is Joe Kerr? Do you realize that your screen name is a play on your real name? What a coincidence.

Let's see...

- Rookie in first NFL game
- No minicamp, shortened TC after contract dispute
- Had only ever played LT, but plugged in as emergency starter at RT
- Lines up against Cameron Wake
- Halfway through the game Koppen is injured and a new RG is plopped in beside him

That's one heck of a trial by fire. Welcome to the Patriots, Mr. Solder!

Your real name is Joe Kerr? Do you realize that your screen name is a play on your real name? What a coincidence.

======================================================

LOL,,and they said Rob O had no sense of humor.:D

He is on the JI board trying to convince himself and the rest of the Jets fans that this team sucks and Brady is the only good thing on the roster. Without Brady, this team would win like 2 games.

And he is too busy calling every Pats fan an an arse clown and stomping his feet.

I feel like you and Ray Ray are the same person. Love watching you guys duke it out.

I feel like you and Ray Ray are the same person. Love watching you guys duke it out.

LOL! I am nothing like that guy. I am not nearly a blind homer as him and I can bring more to the table in an argument than "GFY you Homer Clown".

======================================================

LOL,,and they said Rob O had no sense of humor.:D

Shhhhh! Keep that on the down low.

LOL! I am nothing like that guy. I am not nearly a blind homer as him and I can bring more to the table in an argument than "GFY you Homer Clown".

You both have your homeristic views, which makes the battles that much better ;)

You both have your homeristic views, which makes the battles that much better ;)

I am far more objective than him. i can at least say when this team has flaws. I have never seen him say anything negative about the Jets. I am a homer because you are a Jets fan.

I can look at the Pats FS position and say they have crap right now. I am not impressed with the Pats' LB corp outside of Mayo right now.

I am far more objective than him. i can at least say when this team has flaws. I have never seen him say anything negative about the Jets. I am a homer because you are a Jets fan.

I can look at the Pats FS position and say they have crap right now. I am not impressed with the Pats' LB corp outside of Mayo right now.

I'm a fair Jets fan. Il admit Ray Ray is way worse.. Every move the Jets make is gold to him. It's comical

Isn't that Rob Zero?

Actually it is Rob and 0729 is my bank account password (I trust you guys not to drain my bank account). But plenty of people have called me a zero in my life.

Last edited:
Reckedtrek said:
Solder looked very good tonight. Taking all things into consideration (rookie, first real game, out of position), it is amazing he did as well as he did. Great job Solder!

Maybe when Seabass comes back, we put Seabass at LT and keep Solder at RT, use Light for rotation when needed?

I like this proposal:)

great minds think alike. about 10 posts back i had the same thought.

Warren Sapp was giving Solder props on NFLN for shutting down Cameron Wake. :eek:

And the thought of interchangeable 6'8" tackling monsters. . . . :D

Last edited:
Can somebody please upload the highlights of Solder pancaking Wake that they showed over and over on NFL Network?

I will make it into a GIF

Actually it is Rob and 0729 is my bank account password (I trust you guys not to drain my bank account). But plenty of people have called me a zero in my life.

oh...well...that changes things drastically...I thought you were inmate #0729...doing time for robbery...phew...feeling much better now...just gotta shake off the yips...:scared:

Nice work considering...

Can somebody please upload the highlights of Solder pancaking Wake that they showed over and over on NFL Network?

I will make it into a GIF

I'll try. Need the exact clock time and qtr.

Solder has elite feet for an OT, which is rare for a guy that tall. It doesn't surprise me that he did well against a high motor, speedy guy like Wake.

The knock on Nate is his strength, and I am not sure he'll do so well against a more powerful lineman. For instance I suspect Haynesworth could pick him up and throw him into the QB if he was lined up against him.

Solder has elite feet for an OT, which is rare for a guy that tall. It doesn't surprise me that he did well against a high motor, speedy guy like Wake.

The knock on Nate is his strength, and I am not sure he'll do so well against a more powerful lineman. For instance I suspect Haynesworth could pick him up and throw him into the QB if he was lined up against him.

To be fair, can't Haynesworth do that to pretty much everyone?

You do have a point though, and I think he will struggle more against bigger and stronger edge guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back