PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Solder Absolutely Destroying Pro Bowler Cameron Wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is that CHUMP jet fan that claimed Vlad was > my Nate Solder?

I laugh at you Jetsfan1:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

I'm sure RayRay (Jetsfan1) will come here and say he was proven right on that one.

I'm sure RayRay (Jetsfan1) will come here and say he was proven right on that one.

Ray Ray isn't smart enough to find his way off of JI. I'm pretty sure he paid off his neighbor to set it up as his homepage. Who's Google? If he's on the Pats he sucks and is a cheater.

Lets not get carried away.

Not get carried away. If he continue to shutdown the best pass rushers in the league all year, he will be an legitimate OROY candidate. Not saying he will, but I am saying if he does.

who is that CHUMP jet fan that claimed Vlad was > my Nate Solder?

:):)
I laugh at you Jetsfan1:singing::singing::singing::singing: :singing:

===================================================

That was me. Could of been others I suppose. I guess Solder grew some hair.

Still not ready to anoint him better then the mighty Vlad.:)

He might have done more tonight than Vlad will do in his career.

Ray Ray isn't smart enough to find his way off of JI. I'm pretty sure he paid off his neighbor to set it up as his homepage. Who's Google? If he's on the Pats he sucks and is a cheater.

He is on the JI board trying to convince himself and the rest of the Jets fans that this team sucks and Brady is the only good thing on the roster. Without Brady, this team would win like 2 games.

And he is too busy calling every Pats fan an an arse clown and stomping his feet.

Last edited:

this statement make me BAHAHAAHAHAHA @ YOU LMFAO ignorance sure as hell is bliss:):):)

he is my BOY step back H8r

He is on the JI board trying to convince himself and the rest of the Jets fans that this team sucks and Brady is the only good thing on the roster. Without Brady, this team would win like 2 games.

And he is too busy calling every Pats fan an an arse clown and stomping his feet.

I can't bring myself to go over to that cesspool and ruin my buzz. It's been a day so they've had time to convince themselves that they dominated a full strength Dallas powerhouse.

He might have done more tonight than Vlad will do in his career.

================================================

That could very well be true, still it would be unlikely.

Pats offense looked great, kudos to the pats and there fans.

I will say Brady was on fire, FIRE, when he plays like he did tonight he elevates the whole team.

Getting the ball out fast helps the O line look better then they may be.

That said the Pats O line should be proud of there performance.

this statement make me BAHAHAAHAHAHA @ YOU LMFAO ignorance sure as hell is bliss:):):)

he is my BOY step back H8r

==================================================

Fair enough, Gunnails takes 3 steps back. I pledge not to give you any grief over Solder for a period of at least 6 days.

Solder played better then I expected.

================================================

That could very well be true, still it would be unlikely.

Pats offense looked great, kudos to the pats and there fans.

I will say Brady was on fire, FIRE, when he plays like he did tonight he elevates the whole team.

Getting the ball out fast helps the O line look better then they may be.

That said the Pats O line should be proud of there performance.

Ha! Did you watch the game? Brady had all day for most of the game. Most plays ended with Wake on the ground with Solder laying on top of him. It was a beat-down. And to think we passed up Mo Wilkerson for this 'developmental tackle'.

When Brady is getting pressured and getting it out quick we have issues. When Brady gets a few seconds to look at the coverage he is death to defenses.

Solder looked very good tonight. Taking all things into consideration (rookie, first real game, out of position), it is amazing he did as well as he did. Great job Solder!

Maybe when Seabass comes back, we put Seabass at LT and keep Solder at RT, use Light for rotation when needed?

Solder played better then I expected.

That's nothing...Solder played better than I, Joe Kerr, expected...so there, smart guy..don't ever try to out not expect a Pats fan, buddy...

Last edited:
Solder looked very good tonight. Taking all things into consideration (rookie, first real game, out of position), it is amazing he did as well as he did. Great job Solder!

Maybe when Seabass comes back, we put Seabass at LT and keep Solder at RT, use Light for rotation when needed?

I like this proposal:)

Nope......this thread is not premature at all......solder owned wake.....case closed......the one sack for one yard was not solders fault...

But this is not surprising.....solder came advertised with incredible mobility and foot speed...... Core strength still needs to be developed.....he will struggle more against bigger and stronger 4-3 DEs than 3-4 OLBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes