PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Ebner video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent video. He is quite a guy.

I'm impressed. I didn't know that Bleacher Report put out this level of quality. Great video, particularly the practice footage of the rugby team. Ebner is going to be a monster upon his return.

What a heart wrenching video.. Didn't realize what had happened to Ebner's dad. Makes me want to root for Nate even more..

70639306.jpg

I would suggest that the Pats send ALL their DB's to play rugby in the off season. At least then we would know that they would be fundamentally sound when it comes to tackling. That's what I got out of watching this video. Ebner has great tackling technique. Always with his eyes up, his head up, and his arms wrapped around the runner. It did my heart good.

That was a great vid. U know, when he comes back, he'll b in GREAT shape!
USA!!!

Too f***** cool. Bring home the gold Nate!

What a boss. His dad would be proud of everything he's accomplished now and in the future, I presume. Let's go Nate! My one concern though is hopefully he doesn't get ill or sick. After Collins' unusual sickness last year the first thing I thought when Ebner was trying out is that he'll get quarantined by the Pats before they let him back "in"...but we want him back and wish him ALL the best in fulfilling a dream, wicked proud...stay healthy in every way!

With Carlin Isles and Perry Baker on the wings. Fiji is in our pool so they'll be a very tough opponent. If we knock them out early that's a shoe in for us. Also don't sleep on Danny Barrett, he's a game changer as well. I'm excited!

Here's the schedule for those who want to follow:

U.S. vs. Argentina: Tuesday, August 9 at 12:00 p.m.
U.S. vs. Brazil: Tuesday, August 9 at 5 p.m.
U.S. vs. Fiji: Wednesday, August 10 at 12:30 p.m.

What a boss. His dad would be proud of everything he's accomplished now and in the future, I presume. Let's go Nate! My one concern though is hopefully he doesn't get ill or sick. After Collins' unusual sickness last year the first thing I thought when Ebner was trying out is that he'll get quarantined by the Pats before they let him back "in"...but we want him back and wish him ALL the best in fulfilling a dream, wicked proud...stay healthy in every way!

With Carlin Isles and Perry Baker on the wings. Fiji is in our pool so they'll be a very tough opponent. If we knock them out early that's a shoe in for us. Also don't sleep on Danny Barrett, he's a game changer as well. I'm excited!

Here's the schedule for those who want to follow:

U.S. vs. Argentina: Tuesday, August 9 at 12:00 p.m.
U.S. vs. Brazil: Tuesday, August 9 at 5 p.m.
U.S. vs. Fiji: Wednesday, August 10 at 12:30 p.m.

Three games in two days? Sounds brutal.

Such a crazy story, I really hope he comes home with a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back