PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Ebner signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartafoxboro.jpg

Can't wait to get my "Leonidas" jersey!

Meanwhile, the Jets signed 8th round pick, Ephy Altes and assigned him to the Green Rat squad....

10030902_1.jpg

Crobabymaker immediately called girlfriend # 12 and told her to get ready for baby #20...I just has to gets one o' dese Effy Alts to round out muh brood.. ..Cromagnonmutt was quoted following a rousing team building exercise where the entire Rats roster watched 300 over and over while eating racks and racks of ribs, slurping ice cream sundaes and noshing on McKnight's double chunk chocolate chip pies.

Last edited:
Best 6th round Pats pick in a decade.

4 of the 7 signed, that is a very good strart...

Always fascinating to see how elite athletes from other sports transition to the NFL. Unlike the track guys and even most of the basketball players, Ebner was a genuine leader in a violent team sport at a very high level.

BTW, researching him after the draft, it quickly became clear that Ebner takes the Jeremy Bloom Memorial Prize for highest ratio of worshipful female & gay fans to actual football experience.

tumblr_lpxhtp60Vx1qcs8f8o1_500.jpg

BTW, researching him after the draft, it quickly became clear that Ebner takes the Jeremy Bloom Memorial Prize for highest ratio of worshipful female & gay fans to actual football experience.

Very funny!

This signing = superbowl bound Patriots IMO :D

Always fascinating to see how elite athletes from other sports transition to the NFL. Unlike the track guys and even most of the basketball players, Ebner was a genuine leader in a violent team sport at a very high level.

I'm not sure what that means Patschick. Either you research Pats rookies to an obsessive level or you are obsessesed with Ebner to fangirl levels! :eek: To me, as long as he plays football and makes big plays for us, welcome aboard! That's all I care about. Special teams is one aspect of football that is often overlooked by a lot of fans.

I'm not sure what that means Patschick. Either you research Pats rookies to an obsessive level or you are obsessesed with Ebner to fangirl levels! :eek:

:p

Nah, it just means that a quick post-draft image search for an obscure 6th-round pick yielded a LOT of shots like the one above -- posted, with deep sighs, by admirers. Suffice it to say that wasn't the case with Markell Carter last year.

Nah, it just means that a quick post-draft image search for an obscure 6th-round pick yielded a LOT of shots like the one above -- posted, with deep sighs, by admirers. Suffice it to say that wasn't the case with Markell Carter last year.

Then again, the Boston media went gaga over Zoltan Mesko after he was drafted. . . .

Best 6th round Pats pick in a decade.

Jeremy Mincey would be upset that you're crowning a career STer that has never played in the NFL as a better player. ;)

Jeremy Mincey would be upset that you're crowning a career STer that has never played in the NFL as a better player. ;)

Nate Ebner says "The Jeremy Mincey who was cut by 3 teams and played in a total of 9 games in his first 4 NFL seasons? Yeah, I might be able to clear that bar." ;)

SB is now a lock for us.

Now if he makes the final 53 as a ST ace.....

His first kamikazee hit/tackle called on TV will be..........

"Player X just got Ebner'd" !! :rocker:

:D

Ceiling Unlimited

Welcome aboard new girls and gay guys that don't know anything about football. I'll take these folks over the Jesus freaks that follow Tebow around any day of the week.

how many of you have seen the fake twitter for him some of the tweets are amazing.

I just read in a chat dealing with the OTAs today, that Ebner's rugby nickname is "War Daddy".

Love it!

Last edited:

Awwww, Patchick. Why the Markell Carter Hate. He looks awfully dashing in that sombrero, no? Well. I bet is momma thinks so ;)

IMG_3995--nfl_large_580_1000.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots