PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NaPolian: "Disreputable blog sites" [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bill Polian and Mike Florio go at it

There have been statements from people attended the game, it was unusually loud. Some fans sitting at the very top of the RCA dome claimed to hear loud crowed noise coming from above them, where nobody was sitting and there were only speakers. One journalist was actually told (during the game) that the Colts are amping up the crowed noise through the PA system.
With that being said, along with the previous claim by Pittsburgh.........you do the math. = the Colts are cheaters! There i said it :D
The only difference is when the Colts do it, they lose!

so if that's true - that people sitting near the very top of the stadium can hear it coming from above - why doesn't kraft, or the nfl, or some news outlet, send someone to that level and video the loud crown noise coming from above?

then you'd have your smoking gun.

seems silly that nobody has ever tried to find more substantial evidence.

people are probably too into the game each time.

I don't know if Polian really wants to start this thing up. Florio can be a complete and utter a-hole when he wants to be about something, and he'll dog him for eveyrthing. I have been a reader of that site for five years now, and most of what he puts on there, other than things about the Patriots, tend to eventually get wider media coverage and be true. A lot of the stuff he gets wrong is just hypothetical scenarios he beats to death. I hope Florio stays on it. That site is also read by a lot of people in the league now and he has a wider base of contacts than before, when it was just some guy in Chicago's f.o.

uh oh...djmika is going to positively explode in troll paroxysms when he sees THIS thread

Glad to see some of the attention is being diverted from the demonized pats to the angelic colts.. give them some attention for a change, the more Polian speaks the more he feeds the fires..

Glad to see some of the attention is being diverted from the demonized pats to the angelic colts.. give them some attention for a change, the more Polian speaks the more he feeds the fires..

Yeah I gotta give Florio credit.

I thought he was going to dedicate his season to rumor mongering us.

But it seems he's any equal opportunity rumor monger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back