PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name Your "project" Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple from here in columbus Ohio. Both are projected in rounds 5-7

Mike Kudla DE/OLB- He is the strongest player in the draft by a large margin, and also has very good speed. The thing I like most about him is he never quits on a play, a "high motor" type.

Nate Salley S- he is big (6'2" 220) fast enough (4.6 0-60), and is a big hitter. He was a 3 year starter at OSU. He isn't the greatest ballhawk, but if he is close enough he will seperate receivers from the ball.

Last edited:
Mark Morse said:
Jeremy Bloom WR/PR Colorado

He is a superb return man in the mold of Tim Dwight. Very elusive in the open field. In his two years at Colorado he had five plays of 75 yards or more (all for TD's). His first punt return was a 75 yarder for a TD.

He's reportedly put on 11 pounds since the combine. And he'll probably run faster at that weight too. I think he could definitely have a Tim Dwight career.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3657651

dryheat44 said:
He's reportedly put on 11 pounds since the combine. And he'll probably run faster at that weight too. I think he could definitely have a Tim Dwight career.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3657651

quite the athlete that guy is...

if there are any sleepers, I would expect them to have some connection with either the coaching tree, or one of a handful of players already in the roster (like Vrabel)...

Last edited:
Brandon Guillory, DE from Lousiana Monroe.
Poor man's Manny Lawson.
Six compensatory or seventh.

dryheat44 said:

And he put up 16 reps...same as Greenway.

Urgent said:
Brandon Guillory, DE from Lousiana Monroe.
Poor man's Manny Lawson.
Six compensatory or seventh.

You beat me to it Urgent.

He sounds like the perfect project for the PATs.....Coachable/Versatile/ Blazing speed/great size

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey