PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name Your Flavors Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After the success of the Dogfish Ale 60 Minute IPA last week, it has earned a place at the table once again.

Dogfish Ale 60 Minute IPA
Dogfish Ale Indian Brown Ale
Ommegang Abbey Something (nods to Marty Feldman)
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sam Adams Winter Ale

And tonight are marinated steak tips from The Meat House up here in NH.

I just bought the Dogfish Ale 60 Minutes today, will be a first time try for me. and a 30 pack of Pabst for the masses because I refused to buy my normal cheap beer of the week this week (coors light)

04020303a.jpg

Once again I am freakin' stuck at work! So it will be Diet Moxie :mad:

Can't remember what the wife bought me, either a 64 ounce jug of "Aroostook County Ale" or "Presque Isle Pilsner" brewed at a little microbrewery about 10 minutes away.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can't remember what the wife bought me, either a 64 ounce jug of "Aroostook County Ale" or "Presque Isle Pilsner" brewed at a little microbrewery about 10 minutes away.

a growler, eh?

hmmmm

we may have the makings for a swap--some of that fine bourbon for some of that fine ale? let me know if you are up for it...

Last week's "Jager for the Patriots" campaign worked fantastically. Thus I will be parked in Scorekeepers here in Ann Arbor where my buddy the DJ will be hooking a brother up with shots for every Pats' score. Last week got a little out of hand. "Jager for the Patriots" turned into 1 shot for scores, but also a shot for defensive stops, 2 shots for turnovers, and a shot when the clock stopped with an odd number on the display. :eek: Needless to say, the 4 shot Samuel INT was the beginning of the end. Go Pats!
Jagermeister-Bottle.jpg

After looking at soome of these post and threads, I'm come to the conclusion that I'll be the only who is not ****faced by gametime. :singing:

Flying Fungi said:
a growler, eh?

hmmmm

we may have the makings for a swap--some of that fine bourbon for some of that fine ale? let me know if you are up for it...

Take your pick....
http://www.slopesrestaurant.com/kindof.html

West Chapman Red
A Rich Red light beer, unique to Slopes brewery in New England. Lower alcohol means lower carbs without sacrificing taste.

Aroostook Amber A mid Western staple, specialty malts create this full flavored ale balanced with the finest North American hops from Oregon and Washington.

Slopes Oktoberfest A robust beer brewed to a traditional German recipe, full bodied and malty, spiced with German hops and served in the Fest Halls of Bavaria – and Maine!

Wheat – Blueberry, Pumpkin Spice, and Cranberry A Maine Special, an American Wheat Beer flavored as you like it with fresh spiced syrup for that touch of sweetness

Moose Lager A Pilsner style beer famous the world over, Slopes version has an Australian influence in using hops from Tasmania to flavor this American Classic.

County Light The lightest beer on the menu. A mild beer popular for its light body but great flavor.

Winter AleOur most Robust beer with full sweet malt character. A dark ale with complex flavor and aroma. A true “winter warmerâ€.

Presque Isle Pilsner A light crisp beer with slightly more malt character than our County Light, crystal clear and effervescent, it’s a real thirst quencher.

Big Rock Brown AleAn English “Pub style†brown ale without all the bitterness. A balanced brew with great old style taste.

Marzen
A robust German lager with a light brown / amber color and traditional German character it fits in between the Munich Dunkel and the Double Bock in style. A traditional Oktoberfest brew, some versions are described as Mai Bock and even Bocks.

Wheat
A North American wheat beer lightly hopped with the distinctive taste of wheat and malted barley, great on a hot summer day with a slice of lemon, or a splash of blackcurrant syrup or other fruit flavoring. In winter a shot of Schnapps or other fruit liqueur adds pleasant warmth to the brew. The unfiltered version is called a Hefe Weizen, a Bavarian specialty.

Amber
This robust Brew has plenty of hop and malt flavors and the deep gold color is evidence of the caramel and crystal malts used in the brewing process. A Traditional American brew given new life.

Crown Pilsner
A Caribbean style pilsner brewed to be light and crisp and served chilled. Crystal clear and effervescent a real thirst quencher that is lightly hopped and has very subtle malt character.

American Light
A light (4%) crisp version of a classic American Pilsener styled more towards American tastes with a gentle hoppiness, rich gold color and smooth finish.

Rudolph’s Red Nose Ale
A strong English “winter warmer†with a full sweet malt character. Traditionally released in time for the holiday season.

They renamed my "Aroostook County Ale" to "County Light"... not sure which one I have in the fridge.. I won't be opening it until kickoff. :D I'm more of a fan of the lighter, crisper ales and pilsners, The Presque Isle Pilsner is my favorite, but my buddies that like heavy dark beers love the other stuff too like the Oktoberfest.

PATSNUTme said:
After looking at soome of these post and threads, I'm come to the conclusion that I'll be the only who is not ****faced by gametime. :singing:
Haven't even started here yet. :p

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Take your pick....

They renamed my "Aroostook County Ale" to "County Light"... not sure which one I have in the fridge.. I won't be opening it until kickoff. :D I'm more of a fan of the lighter, crisper ales and pilsners, The Presque Isle Pilsner is my favorite, but my buddies that like heavy dark beers love the other stuff too like the Oktoberfest.

thinking that the Ambers both look tasty--I like my ales to be extremely hopped up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back