PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name the Patriots Towel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the "goddamn" banners hailing our SB championships just banners? I realize that a Superbowl is the ultimate goal and "just" an AFC championship is short of that, but this is the last game at Gillette this season and I can't criticize
the effort....I celebrate it. How long after Brady and Belichick are gone will we all be opining for the days when these towels were possible?

So because people are saying these towels are very ugly (which they are) and that handing them out in this game is unnecessary (which it is) that means they don't appreciate the Patriots recent accomplishments? That's some seriously distorted logic you've got going there.

Last edited:
The Pats will be handing out these towels tomorrow in Gillette to all fans entering for furious waving for motivation and high spirit.

The Steelers have their 'Terrible Towel'

Let's see what name would you use for these tomorrow?

images

I'll go with 'Whip'em Wipes'
Steeler crap. Someone should be ashamed of stealing that crap idea. ("Someone" meaning the idiot who came up with that. That marketing "genius" should be fired. I mean white? C'mon.)

Besides, it is white. Is the stadium going to surrender? What are we, French?

It could have been Red, white, and blue; or Blue, white, and red. What moron decided white is the prime color?

Last edited:
I usualy don't care for those things, but my litle guy will be with me and I know he'll love it as a souvenier!

It may make ME sick, but he will be having a grand old time waving it in unison with everyone else in the stadium. Kids like that sort of mob mentallity, you know? :D

OK, but it is a baby thing. Big boys know better. If the kid is older it is a kid thing, men know better. Then let him decide on his own.

OK, but it is a baby thing. Big boys know better. If the kid is older it is a kid thing, men know better. Then let him decide on his own.

He just turned 8.

He is thrilled to get anything "from" the Patriots.

While as a grown man, I don't like the idea, he will be excited to see a stadium filled with people waving these things. Kind of how kids love doing the wave at sporting events.
I will of course let him decide for himself. I just know how he will decide :rolleyes:
When he gets older and understands the nuances of the Steeler rivalry, his viewpoint will probably change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back